BONUS; HARRYWEEN

BLANCHE STYLES

"MUM IS that really your costume?" Finlay stood besides the door that led into his sisters room. Oddly enough I wasn't even wearing a costume.

"Darling i'm not wearing a costume?" I looked at my son confusingly and continued to braid Tristan's hair that were up in pigtails.

Finlay decided to be Dorothy from the Wizards of Oz like his uncle Harry. Tristan decided she wanted to be a fairy since she's been watching Tinker Bell way too often with her dad.

"Oh your not? I was about to say, you look more scary than me." I stopped braiding Tristan's hair and glanced at my oldest kid.

"Do you want to get grounded again?"

"Again? No, I'm very sorry mum. Don't take my Playstation!" Fin ran towards me and kissed my cheek and held me tightly.

"Hmm that's what I thought." I pressed on kiss on his cheek that sent him gagging in disgust.

"Mummy? Where's daddy?" Tristan played with the wings that was going to be ok her back.

"He's putting his costume on, and he won't tell me what he's supposed to be." I only put blush on my kid since she was only 4, "And look at that! You look cute Tristan." I laugh to myself at how great my DIY skills were.

"Mummy why do you and dad say 'Harryween' instead of halloween?"

"Because my brother, Uncle Harry, always use to call it Harryween so I guess I stuck with it for years." I helped my child off her bed and twirled her around.

Gosh she was adorable.

"Aww look at my two Dorothy's!" I laughed at the sight of my brother and my son wearing their matching costumes.

"I'm telling you, I look better in them red leggings." Harry proudly smiles to himself and clutched onto his picnic basket that was part of the costume.

"Aww you two look adorable." Dua and Connor laughed, this year them two decided to go full Power Rangers mode. They looked...interesting to say the least.

Connor's girlfriend glanced at the two and rolled her eyes, "Babe you got to admit, me and Dua look cool." Connor twirls around.

"Psh keep saying that to yourself, anyway come on Blanche! I have our costumes!" I dragged her upstairs and took our costumes out of the Tesco bag.

"Are you joking, you want me to dress as my Marvel character?" I laugh at the sight of my old costume I had stolen from set. No wonder why she wants it.

"Yeah! That's why i'm Thor, makes sense." Ariana, Connor's girlfriend, laughed, "And I know you have them hammers in you closet somewhere."

...

I haven't worn this in years, yet my bum looks fabulous still like I was when I last wore this costume I was 23.

I'm way older now.

"Wow, childhood me is screaming." Ariana laughed and took our plastic hammers from the closet and made our way down.