TWENTY SEVEN; BEN OR TROYE, PART 2

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
027 ben or troye, part 2

" Blanche you need to think
about it, you're either making
the wrong or right choice. "

instagram

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶, 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿, 𝘇𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟱,𝟳𝟮𝟵,𝟵𝟬𝟬 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲: lights, camera, ACTION BITCH🖕

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳...

HOURS EARLIER (𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀)
  "BLANCHE WE'RE in deep shit." Rowan came storming into my dressing room with her laptop tightly around her arms, "Remember in January when we talked about the contract with Hunter North about that movie deal?" I nod my head as I continued getting my makeup on.

"Well, whilst you were busy crying over Ben we must of missed this..." Rowan bit her bottom lip and passed me her laptop.

I read over the contract multiple times to find out what the issue was, "If you go ahead with this contract this will mean having to stay in LA for a total of two to three years for the making of this movie and it's standards..." I read to myself, "Shit, shit, shit"

ACCEPT? ✔️
DECLINE?

"Hunter is literally here right now and he's outside waiting to talk to you." Rowan started vigorously bitting her nails in pure sadness.

"Bitch you can't just leave London for two or three years for a movie, you got family here! What about Ben bitch?" Troye stood from the couch and the makeup artist had left the room to give us three space.

"First we aren't even together. Second, what the fuck do I do? I've already signed it months ago!" I angrily sighed and started tugging on the lose strands of my hair, "I'm fucked, I've fucked this up."

"I'm so sorry Blanche, God you really trusted a 22 year old and I still fucked this up." Rowan's lip started quivering, me and Troye stood up and hugged the German girl tightly.

"Stop, It's non of our faults. We just need to smartly plan this out." we pulled away from the hug. Troye and Rowan left the dressing room and invited Hunter inside.

"Blanche! It's nice to see you again, sorry for this short notice." me and Hunter shook hands, we both sat on the couch as he pulled his laptop.

"No it's alright." I smiled before Hunter turned his laptop in my direction. "So about to movie contract. You're manager, Rowan and I have been talking back and forth a lot for a couple of weeks about this contract, I'm not sure if you're aware on what's happening." Hunter says.

"Well you've already signed this contract. I know it's a big contract Blanche, but you do know the problems that will happen if you leave halfway." Hunter says, I nodded. I was self aware that I'd have to pay a lot, a lot of money if I dropped out. "Blanche you need to think about it, you're either making the wrong or right choice."

We continued scrolling through the contract I had already read from Rowan's laptop, "Their's a guy who I love so much, I can't leave...not again."

"If we were to change the location from LA to London? How would you like that?" Hunter asks me, I looked up and saw how serious he was. If moving it to London that'd mean, goodbye to Troye.

"What about Troye?"

"Blanche..." Hunter sighed, "I've known you through out your fame since Avengers. I know you and Troye are the bestest of friends ever, but you're getting older now...you need to say goodbye to the people you love in life so you can move on."

"So you're saying it's either Ben or Troye?" I stumble my words, I felt tears forming in my eyes. A guy I've known for years or a guy who I'm heavily in love with.

"I'm sorry Blanche." Hunter sadly smiles before leaving the room and left me with my thoughts and tears.

... DURING THE SHOW

"ladies and gentlemen let's give another round of applause to Dua Lipa and Taylor Swift!" I spoke through the microphone after our performance.

I searched through the crowd and saw Troye and Ben happily smiling at me. I still haven't told Troye about this deal.

"you need to say goodbye to the people you love in life so you can move on." Hunter's words replayed around my mind, It was quickly wiped away when I heard backstage crew speaking in my ear piece.

"Blanche we're going to have a short interval. You can just leave the stage, the announcement is about to okay through the speakers."

Once leaving the stage I was introduced to Ben and Troye waiting for me with the happiest smiles on there faces. "Hi" I hugged the both and stayed like that for a while.

"You did amazing, but I need to use the toilet. I'll see you in a bit Blanche." Ben kisses my lips and rushed into my dressing room bathroom which left me and Troye.

"What's on your mind boo?" Troye snapped me out of my thoughts, "Have you decided yet? It might have accidentally slipped out of my mind and I told Ben. I was drunk, I still am!"

I wasn't mad that Troye told Ben, It's choosing between them two was the hardest part. "I- I have to choose either LA or London Troye. If I choose LA, it means goodbye to Ben, But if I choose London that means..."

"...goodbye Troye." I looked up and saw Troye immediately sober up, "I get it, we're getting older and need to move on. It's alright Blanche, it was going to happen sooner...I just didn't expect it all of a sudden." Troye sent me a sad smile and walked back to the crowd.

"Troye come on this isn't fai-" and he was gone

"Blanche are you alright?" I turned around and saw Ben standing behind me with concerned look on his face. "Uh yeah, the show should be starting again soon. I'll see you after the show." I kissed Ben on the lips, It was short yet sweet.

...