SIXTEEN; SUPER CUP

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
016 super cup

" i don't like how she's
wearing kai's jersey "

— 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙨
"did you land safely?" kai asked me through the phone as me and troye were entering windsor stadium in belfast.

"yeah we're actually inside the stadium." i spoke as i watched the stadium grow with more fans from chelsea and villarreal.

"are you wearing my jersey like you promised?" i already knew kai had a huge smirk plastering his face

"of course i am, i don't need you crying." i scoffed before me and troye sat together.

"alright kai mother fucking havertz, me and blanche have to go." troye immediately snatched my phone away, "i've got my eyes in a gorgeous footballer on the other team."

all i could of was roll my eyes as i watched troye end the phone call.

"you know you could of dealt with that differently." i gave troye them eyes.

"yeah but their is actually a gorgeous man on the other team, look at him blanche." troye pointed toward a villarreal player, he was not gorgeous at all.

"hm sure" i scrunched my nose

"please you should see the men your attracted to." troye scoffed, "one guitar player, one soccer or footballer player and a bartender. a bartender blanche."

"please tyler is not just a bartender, he is a gorgeous and lovely man." he wasn't just gorgeous, he's a sexy man, "don't be jealous because i can pull more guys than you."

"excuse me!" he clenched his fist to his heart, "you know how sensitive i am about that." trite whispers towards me hoping no one had heard what i'd just said.

"yeah, that's why i mentioned it idiot."

  "blanche!" i heard kai yell as he and the team walked out onto the pitch before the match.

i instantly left troye and ran towards kai to hug him tightly, "be grateful your name is on my back." i furrow my eyebrows.

"i am, but you could always wear ben's jersey." kai winks at me making me punch his shoulder lightly, "alright, alright i'm sorry. i take that back." kai raised his hands in surrender.

"you should."

"anyway off topic, but where's that guy troye was drooling over." kai turned around and started looking at the other team

"that one over there" i watched how kai made an awkward face once i showed him who i wad on about.

"i'm just going to pretend i never saw that." kai looked back up towards me, "i'll see you after the game." i felt kai kiss my forehead before joining his team.

— 𝙗𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡
  "i don't like how she's wearing kai's jersey" i muttered to christian as we saw kai running to the pitch after being with blanche.

"jealous isn't going to get you anywhere chilly." i heard christian laugh, i chose to ignore it.

"yeah but it'd be nice to atleast see the girl i'm madly in love with wearing my shirt." i groan like a five year old as i watch finlay's head popping out blanche's bag, mine and hers.

"even broken up, you're still whipped mate." pulisic smirks one last time before running towards jorginho.

AFTER THE GAME

i watched how blanche practically jumped into kai as she left many kisses on his forehead. "that will be you once you got your head straight." timo smirks towards me.

"blanche come on, i missed my penalty." i heard kai heavily still out of breathe after celebrating.

"don't care, still won." i watched her lips form into a smile. god i loved her smile very much if it wasn't obvious.

"i hate to break it, but means troye have to leave soon. our flight back home is in an hour." i watched how blanche stood back up as the two hugged goodbye.

"nice game chilwell" i looked to my side and saw her smirking towards me as i watched her exit the pitch.

"i still hate you gorgeous face." troye pointed directly at me all threatening before following blanche behind.

that's one way to tell me

"what's up ben?" i looked besides the free plane seat and saw kai sitting besides me before looking down at me holding onto fin.

"nothing much, what about you?" i sighed before placing my phone down after scrolling through the photos of me and blanche.

"i'm alright" kai fell back into his chair before strapping his seatbelt, "you know you don't have to be jealous when blanche is always around me. i have my eyes on someone else."

"i'm not jealous"

"i saw the way you looked at us two, mate just tell her how you feel before that so called gorgeous tattooed tyler steals her."

"yeah i'm self aware that he's going to the listening party." i rolled my eyes of the thought of it.

"wait how do you know?" kai snapped his head towards me with a questioning look scattered around his face.

"dua told me yesterday, fortunately i'm not supposed to tell blanche."

"wait i'm surprised that you're actually invited to the party, no offence or anything." the german states.

"non taken, anyway dua is taking me" i say as the rest of the team started boarding the airplane.

"wait don't tell me she's slowly turning into you know...her" i already knew god damn well he was on about loren.

"no, no, she's the one who's helping me to get back with blanche. we caught up one day then yeah, practically long story."

"tell me everything, we got time."

author speaks!
uh no update till like friday,
i'm very sorry besties :(

and let's appreciate daniel and
lando's podiun today lmfao😭

ily sexy chillies 🥲🌶