TWENTY FIVE; ONE NIGHT ONLY

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
025 one night only

" i will literally murder you "

instagram

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: 𝗸𝘀𝗶, 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗵𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟭𝟯,𝟳𝟮𝟵,𝟬𝟭𝟯 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲: we're back bitches <3 tickets for the one night concert in london is now up and running 💅

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀...

troyesivan THE POWER U HOLD WOWW

tylerarmani you're so swag 🤘
  blanche i am, it's nothing new

connorball WE BACKKK🤝🤝
  blanche YES WE AREEEEEE

username who's coming to the concert??
  neymarjr i am, perks of having a cousin
  who's friends with blanche.
  rowansantos shut up ney

zendaya I AM COMING 👻

...

— 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀
"FROM THERE YOU want to move to left stage since back up dancers will be coming on." my dance instructor yells from the mega phone. right now me, artist featured on my album and back up dancers were busy rehearsing for my concert in london.

crazy shit

"blanche you might want to be careful from there since you'll be standing on the edge of the stage." i held my thumbs up so daniel, the dance instructor, could get a response back.

"guys who are behind connor, on the day i need you to watch out for his power chord since his guitar would be plugged into the speakers. we don't need fans becoming deaf." the back up dancers nodded.

"okay we're going to do a sound check now since my uber eats delivery is taking forever." rowan snatched the megaphone off daniel before some backstage crew attached a microphone onto connor and others passing me one.

"testing...1,2,3...1,2,3...1,2,8...yeah it's working!" connor held his thumbs up, he then gently strummed onto the electric guitar which sent loud sound waves around the room, "shit that's loud, loud."

happier than ever started playing in the background, connor started playing which created the atmosphere.

i'm fucking excited

...

"but i'd have an empty line 'cause you never did, never paid any mind to my mother or friends, so i shut 'em all out for you 'cause i was a kid." we were nearing the end of the song and currently the lights were flickering everywhere whilst me and connor were to busy singing and messing around.

we've been over this song a couple of times and accepted the fact that back up dancers weren't needed for this final song since it was just me and connor singing.

"you ruined everything good..." my voice went low aswell as connors loud strumming on the guitar, the pair of us walked closer to one another, "always said you were misunderstood."

"made all my moments your own" both of us started getting louder and louder as the song was ending, "just fuckin' leave me alone, yeah..." i held onto my last note loudly with connor doing some rock n role shit in the background with the drummer loudly hitting the drums.

"ahhhhhh!" rowan runs towards me, "that was hot, crazy hot. it's perfect, no back up dancers just blanche and connor."

"that was good, i forgot how much work goes into concerts." connor and i high five one another clearly out of breathe.

"catch bitch!" i turn my head around to see troye had thrown a water bottle towards my face.

"oi!"

"the whole point was to catch blanche." troye held his middle finger up at me, he then pretend to cough in offence before throwing another one at me.

"troye i will literally murder you."

"if you can run in them 6 inch heels of yours bitch." he spat, he should know by now that i've practically lived in heels since i was small, "oh okay, the bitch can run. connor save me!"

we ran in circles around a confused connor, he just watched the pair of us running after another, "troye i have long acrylics on, i'll stab you with them."

"bitch i'm still single, let me live!"

"alright, alright i'm getting dizzy." connor gently held onto my wrist, i looked up at him with an annoyed look plastered around my face.

"knowing you, you're going to murder him if someone didn't stop you." connor kisses my forehead before we walking into our dressing rooms.

"that's right bitch, walk off! and don't forget it's your turn to cook dinner tonight!" troye yelled from his spot. i still love him, i just happen to show him that differently.

"can you pass me the food connor." i lazily held my hands in the air and flopped onto the couch that was inside my dressing room.

"here" connor passed the box of chicken nuggets towards me and sat next to me, i placed my head on his shoulder as his rested on the side of my head, "wait a second, let me answer this."

i nodded but left my head on his shoulder.

"hey babe" connor's smile grew, found it nice that connor was happy with someone's that wasn't me, "yeah i'm with blanche right now."

"ooo let me speak to her, i miss her" connor scoffs and looks down at me, i on the other hand had a huge smirk on my face.

"i miss you more, can't wait to see you when we at back to london." i spoke through the phone, i passed connor's phone back to him and watch him say goodbye before placing the phone away.

"i'm happy you found someone connor."

"yeah, just know that i'll always love you blanche." we both sat our heads up and smiled at one another, connor placed one kiss on my cheek before grabbing a chicken nugget.

"yeah, yeah i love you too idiot."

author speaks
this book is ending soon :((

and this was not needed but
okay when i got this app i
wrote a tom holland fan fic
OMD IT WAS VERY BAD🧍‍♂️

ily chillys 💕