TWENTY FOUR; VOICEMAIL

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
024 voicemail

" i just want to say,
i'm happy for you."

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀, 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟮𝟳,𝟳𝟮𝟵,𝟬𝟮𝟲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲: happier than ever, the album is finally out🧚 i want to thank connor for helping me write the album together<3

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱...

— 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀
"STYLES!" i looked up from my glass of wine and saw tyler walking towards me and rowan, "lovely seeing you two around, seen the album is doing well." tyler kissed mine and rowans head. over the summer we'd become closer with tyler friendship wise, and we'd always notice his smile would grow even wider when he saw troye.

"i've missed you ty, and think you could make us a drink?" me, rowan and troye smile with our cups out in the open whilst the party continued on.

"alright fine." tyler rolled his eyes before walking over to the kitchen counter and started making out cocktails. i watch rowan and troye leaving the kitchen leaving us two and a couple of others in the kitchen, "blanche i feel like i need to tell you this so you don't think i'm leading you on." tyler speaks up as he stopped making out drinks for a bit.

"yeah, what's up?" i asked rather confused

"it's about troye." tyler heavily sighed making me furrow my eyebrows, "i've..." he scratched the back on his neck, "alright i've found myself deeply attractive to troye. like he makes me smile a lot, laugh and all sorts, but i don't want you to think this wrong because i did have interest in you at the start but i saw the way you and ben still look at one another." the thought of troye and tyler, fucking adoreable. "and i kind of told myself to back away because i know you pussys are still in love with each other, but being little bitches for not asking one another out."

"first, thank you for telling me. second, yeah i practically still head over heels for ben. third, when the fuck are you going to ask out troye!" i repeatedly punched his chest.

"i'm getting there, but i felt it's right to tell you first." tyler chuckled and raised his hands.

"and i'm happy that you did, troye deserves the best after these years. i'm happy for you tyler." i stood myself up and hugged him with my arms around his chest.

"thanks blanche." tyler kissed my head before continuing making out drinks, "now give me ideas on how to ask this idiot out, he expects a lot."

oh lord.

𝗯𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹
"hey it's blanche here, i probably didn't answer your call because i either hate you, or i'm busy. anyway my album is out so go stream it instead of calling me. bye!"

god damn that voicemail.

12 missed calls, she should definitely be awake still since she was celebrating her album drop. i had personally listened to it after practice, wouldn't lie if i said i did cry.

"hey blanche it's ben here, i just wanted to say how proud i am of you and yes i had listened to the album. me and the guys back home miss you so much and rooting for you in the years ahead."

i pause

"i love you"

"ugh how do i delete a voicemail?" i groaned to myself and threw my phone to the side and held finlay close to my chest, "yes mummy is still on the other side of the world." i cuddled with the teddy bear.

"ben? you home mate, you left the door open!" i heard madders enter inside, i watch him place his hands on my hip as he watched me and fin.

"i'm self aware lad." i stood from my spot and patted madders shoulder as we both walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle, "you listened to the album aswell?"

james nods before opening the bottles

"interesting to say the least, i didn't know her and her ex were that close. dosent it bother you?"

no not really, i trust her.

"it dosent, plus connor has a girlfriend and besides i trust them, both."  to be fair i accepted that blanche and connor would always love one another, friendship wise.

"although i still hate you for cheating, proud on how you're handling all this stuff being thrown on you." james smiles and passed my beer bottle.

"yeah, i'm just thankful blanche and warned me before hand. i don't know what i'd do if all this was just thrown at me." i honestly stated.

"just saying if you and blanche ever have a baby boy, name him finlay." i watch james laugh as he held his drink out, "think about, makes logic sense."

finlay chilwell, "makes sense."

AUTHOR SPEAKS
IM NOT OKAY BEN CHILWELL
IS STARTING ASWELL AS TAMMY
OH MY GOD IM GOING TO CRY😩

AUTHOR SPEAKSIM NOT OKAY BEN CHILWELL IS STARTING ASWELL AS TAMMYOH MY GOD IM GOING TO CRY😩

ANDDDD

this is so random, but my kai havertz
book is out and waiting lmfaoo so check
it out if u must 😩😩

i love u chillys 💓💘💕💖💘💓