NINE; TWO WORLDS APART

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
009 two worlds apart

" i love him so much, i never stopped troye. but he's happier with someone else."

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫
"IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" troye hugged his roommate when he saw blanche enter their LA home. "i've missed you too." blanche sighed as troye pressed one kiss on her head.

"how was ibiza?" troye asked as he continued cooking as he was interrupted by blanche.

"uh it was interesting, yeah."

"what do you mean by that?" troye questioned as he put the pizza in the oven. "ben was there." troye immediately stood straight and gave blanche the stare.

"wait you're being for real, for real?" she nods. "uh then on last night i couldn't sleep, i went on the beach and then he turned up and we laid besides each other." blanche paused as she looked towards the palm trees, she tried stopping herself from crying.

"we had a conversation, he apologised then we said goodbye." troye nods his head whilst standing up and hug her.

"i love him" blanche let her tears go onto troye's shirt. he combed her hair with his fingers as she continued crying, "i miss him, but i hate to say it."

"it's alright blanche" troye kissed her forehead, "want me to call harry?" she shook her head.

"after all these months, he kept finlay." blanche mumbled whilst wiping her tears with the sleeves of her jumper. "when i was in england, i missed finlay so much, so we went inside build a bear workshop and i found a bear like fin, we got it and made it our child."

"i love him so much, i never stopped troye. but he's happier with someone else." styles sobbed before leaning against the wall and curled into a ball. she covered her face as endless amount of tears trickled down whilst her lips her left trembling.

"WHERE IS SHE?" harry asked once troye answered the front door. "she's in her room" he gently smiled towards harry as he watched him knock on the door.

no response

harry quietly entered his sisters room to see her on one side of the bed with toulouse on the sleeping on the floor besides her. harry took his coat off before sitting on blanches bed in silence.