EPILOGUE

BLANCHE STYLES
three years later...

"AND CUT" Hunter says through the megaphone, "Blanche that's it for today, we'll see you all after New Year!" The crew dismissed themselves as me and my co-star, Dawson, walked inside our dressing rooms.

"So what are you planning to do on your 27th birthday tommorow?" Dawson smirks towards me. I couldn't help but smile a bit, "Well i'm finally going home and hanging out with Troye so..."

"Hmm sure, nothing else?" Dawson continues to take his makeup off with me.

"Well-"

"Blanche I need your help, right now!" Rowan stormed into the dressing room which scared the living daylights of Toulouse.

"Rowan what's up?" I watched my manager pull a chair between me and Dawson and continued to scroll through the many photos of me.

"Which wedding dress are you choosing, because when I was 16 you wanted a big and elegant dress but now you want a simple one. Don't be simple on your wedding day!" Rowan rolls her eyes making me and Dawson laugh.

"She's right Blanche, but either way you'll still be gorgeous no matter what." Dawson kisses my cheek.

"Eww, anyway once this contract has ended I can't wait for the wedding. I'm so ready to catch them flowers from some middle aged woman." Rowan clenches her fist together.

"Calm down Rowan." I held my hand on her fist, once letting go me and Dawson continued taking the makeup off then our clothes, in separate rooms.

"I'm going to miss this after the contract has ended." I rest my head on Dawson's shoulder as we walk out of the dressing rooms, "I'm glad I met you."

"Sure you are Blanche." Dawson and I laughed like two drunk people you'd see in some bar in the UK, "God I miss London."

"Same, just a couple of weeks left till we can go home." Dawson kisses my head before we entered his car. "This is going to be the longest three hours of my life." I groan when I entered the front seat of Dawson's car with Toulouse cuddling with Finlay at the back.

"All I want to do is squish my baby's little chubby cheeks." I imagined squishing my baby's adorable cheeks.

"You'll get to do that, after three hours." Dawson laughed as we started driving, "trust me it'll be worth it after all this."

"God I hope, I miss my baby boy Dawson." I scrolled through the photos of my baby who's staying with my mum at the moment.

"To cut some time, how's the album going?" Ever since my last concert I've taken a step back from music, sure i've won a lot of music awards yet acting awards. To my surprise I had won a third Oscar Award two years ago for my role in No Time To Die.

well it's not really a surprise...

"It's going great, me and Connor are going to meet up for the first time since the concert to go over some tracks but over all. God I haven't seen a lot of people since I left like I haven't seen Kai in years, yet he's on my wedding guest list."

"I can't wait to see your friends Blanche." Dawson took his eyes off the road for a moment and smiled, "They seem nice, Troye hmm bit too energetic but it's nice."