THIRTEEN; FRIENDS PART 2

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
013 friends part 2

" i've moved on, please accept that... "

" how the fuck do you expect me to
move on whilst i'm still fucking in
love with you? "

𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙨
"IS IT REALLY GOODBYE FOR US?"

a question i didn't want to answer.

"i don't know, i've moved on ben." i deeply sighed, obviously i didn't move on. "i've already met someone, i'm sorry."

truth is that i didn't want to get hurt again

"i've moved on, please accept that"

"how the fuck do you expect me to move on whilst i'm still fucking in love with you?" i watched ben frustratedly run his hand through his hair.

"quit the bullshit. didn't love me then, don't love me now"

"when will you accept that everything was so much for me, god damn it both our lives are completely different" ben's bottom lip starting shaking

"you could at least of tried fixing this relationship, god i hate how much you've hurt me in under a month!" i wiped my tears as i watched him doing the same, "just accept i'm not the same person you broke."

"bullshit" ben looked down at toulouse who still rested on his lap, "everyone says you've changed, but you'll always be the same blanche i learnt to love. you'll be the same blanche who i believe i met in milton keynes with her little teddy called finlay" ben's eyes came across of my childhood bear which was inside my handbag.

"you've never changed in my eyes, my love for you hasn't changed."

"it's better if we stay as friends ben" i sighed, this was definitely not the answer he wanted.

"friends? blanche, are you joking!" he turned his head towards me, "blanche come on!" ben intertwined our hands together tightly.

"we're starting over ben" i reassured him a small kiss on his hands before pulling my phone out.

unknown
hellooooo?

i typed and patiently waited for ben's notification to pop up.

unknown
wrong number?

unknown
right number

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫
"OPERATION BEN AND BLANCHE IS OVER" was ben's first words as he freely walked inside dua's house before jumping on her couch.

"wait what? what happened!" dua immediately stood up from her place and stared down at ben.

"she wants to stay friends" chilly groaned into her pillows as anwar walked into the living room and patted ben's back.

"don't worry ben, you guys could be friends with benefits" anwar smiled towards ben making his girlfriend throw a cushion towards him.

"don't listen to him" dua rolled her eyes, "keep fighting for her, for all i know she's still in love with you. i can literally tell"

"actually you're coming to the cinema tommorow with us, the guys and kai" dua smiled as ben shot his head up.

"you know kai hates me"

"yeah i do, but this isn't about him is it now?" dua smirked as she opened her phone and started paying for another cinema ticket for black widow.

  "BLANCHE WHY YOU CRYING?" kai immediately walked towards his best friend, he gently wiped away her tears before pulling her into his chests.

"fucked it, i saw ben and i screwed my opportunity because i got scared" she cried, "i ruined chances with him by starting again"

kai knew blanche was as still head over heels with ben. "either way he won't forgive me, he'll hate me after he listens to the album."

"either way, he will always love you blanche. the guy never shuts up about you." kai kissed blanches forehead whilst rubbing her back.

"he told me by the way"

"told you what?"

"you don't have to hate him because of me kai" the signer deeply sighed. "i just thought it'd make things awkward" kai admits as blanche kissed his head.

"thank you for always loving me" blanche mutters, "and it's your turn to pay for the netflix subscription."

author speaks!
oml first sorry for a short chapter :/
second sorry for not updating school
already got me stressin like 😭🙄

ANYWAY THERE IS STUFF TO SAY
1. GEORGE IS GOING TO MERCEDES
2. zendaya looked mega gorg on her vouge cover 🤪
3. harry mf styles looked gorgeous on his
first performance on tour LIKEEEE

i might update this weekend

ily sexy chillies 🌶 <3