TWENTY ONE; TENSION

˚◞♡   ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🐍*ೃ༄
━━━ REPUTATION ━━━
021 tension

" didn't expect my day to
go like this to be honest."

𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀
"mum?"

oh for fuck sakes.

"hi darling" sally sends me an apologetic look before standing up and kissed her child's cheek.

ben looked my direction and gave me a light nod to the head before sitting besides sally.

"sorry i took long, the line is long and my mum won't make it for the interview till later. fucking traffic." rowan ranted and ranted not even noticing who was in her presence, "benjamin." her voice went an octave down.

"rowan." he copied her actions

"oh hello, i'm rowan." this girl really just changed moods. rowan held her hand out and shook sally's hand before placing a kiss to the cheek, "i'm blanches manager and sidebit- yeah."

"you're blanche's manager?" sally's eyes gazed between me, rowan and ben who was nodding his head, "you look so young, you're doing a great job."

i know that girl is mentally screaming right now.

"well then, this is lovely. right blanche?" rowan tilts her head to the side and smiles at me. i watched how she aggressively bite into her sandwich.

"right..."

"sorry if we disturbed you two, me and ben will probably be going now." sally hugs me and places a kiss on the cheek, "i'll catch up on you later. i'll see you around darling."

the four of us waved goodbyes

"bro that was fucking awkward." rowan quickly sat across me and ate her sandwich not caring in the world if people were staring.

"oh fuck me" my head dropped to my hands and looked at the cupcake on the table.

"again? we already did that blanche and i'm starting to think this isn't profession-" rowan started ranting.

"rowan!" my head shot up, "i'm not on about that ro" the pair of us laughed when we watched rowan's mother, the journalist, walk in. if someone were to write an article about me, i'd only trust rowans mother.