"THE SUN WILL COME OUT-"

"YESTERDAY. IT WILL COME OUT YESTERDAY. THE SUN IS PANSEXUAL. DEAL WITH IT!" I interrupted Sydney with my drunk comment. She cackled.

" You know, I always imagined the Sun to be Lesbian, cuz the moon you know." she giggled. I giggled back, and we both giggled together. Luke came up behind Sydney and scared her. She whipped around, punched him in the face, farted, teleporting herself across the room, and then she burped, teleporting back. Everyone kind of just stared at Sydney, shocked. She simultaneously flipped everyone at my Birthday party off, and downed four more tequila shots, followed by some lime. I just looked at my friend, absolutely baffled.

"Did you just down four shots with out me? ON MY BIRTHDAY?" I cried. "THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!" I screeched, downing five myself, no lime needed.

At the end of the night, it was just me, Sydney, The 4 members of 5 Seconds Of Summer, The Smith siblings, and my good friend Kailyn all sprawled out on the floor, almost completely sober.

"If I was soulmates with Karli, and since she's, you know, would that mean i'm soulmate-less?" Jay wondered aloud. I snickered.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I believe I am due for a chat with you, Miss Morgenthau." a strange voice taunted. I slowly sat up, seeing a masked figure standing in my doorway.

"Who are you and why are you here!?" I said, my hands behind my back were on fire it felt like, them lighting up with my 'energy'.

"You know that text you got while you were comforting your friend Calum there? That text was sent by me. I'm Lakou, by the way, and your sister blew up a building that my was in. She's already dead, but I have heard that you have some part in what she did, not to mention you are her sister, so I believe I have beef with you, since you're the next of kin, I think." the voice turned oddly feminine, and familiar.

"Do I- do I know you?" I whispered. The masked figure laughed softly.

"You definitely know me." she coughed. I looked at her. She suddenly started crying,
and she ripped off her mask, revealing a face I hadn't seen in forever.

"Ati?" I whispered, running up to her. I held her face in my hands, brushing away her tears.

"You're- you're alive! Ati, why didn't you contact me! Why'd you have to go and make some dramatic entrance?" I cried, wrapping my arms around her.

"I was worried you wouldn't want o see me. I missed her funeral, because I was mad at her. and then I thought you were mad at me, so i decided the only way I would be able to get your attention would be to threaten you. I don't know what I was thinking, I'm sorry Dakota." She cried into my shoulder. Everyone, except the Australian Idiots and Sydney looked extremely confused.

"Hey Ati!" Ashton said, coming forward. She looked up at him, a sudden joy found in her eyes. She leaped out of my arms and into his, and they held each other close. I smiled.

"Ah. What a sweet family reunion." I sighed. Calum's face fell.

"You miss your sister?" I whispered. He nodded. Mali was fine, for the record. She was just away. And Calum missed her dearly.

JZ looked annoyed and confused at this, with a face saying "who the hell is this?"

"Who in hell is this?" he snapped. As I said.

"Uhh, this is Ati." I muttered. Kailyn rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, thanks, we got that much. Who is Ati?" she snapped.

"First off, y'all, stop snapping at Cota, ok? First and foremost, Ati is Ash's little sister. Second, Ati is Karli's best friend. Once Karli took the serum, however, the two got into a big fight and Ati moved here, to New York. But then Karli died, and Ati didn't come to the funeral, so we all believed she died. But here she is. She like a little sister to us. Me and Cota, I mean. She is really something." Sydney rushed, muttering to the Smith siblings and Kailyn. They nodded.

I wrapped my arms around Calum.

"I miss Mali too. But, stop worrying about her. She's with her mans. I know you like that girl, what's her name? The girl with the blue hair and blue name? Iris?" I whispered. Calum blushed.

"Indigo. Her- her name is Indigo." He muttered, beet red. I wiggled my eyebrows, pinching his cheeks.

"Have you written a song about her yet?" I cheekily asked. He turned even brighter red.

"No way!! YOU WROTE A SONG ABOUT HER!" I shouted. Everyone abruptly looked at me. I grinned.

"Calum wrote a song about Indigo!" I giggled. He turned redder, if possible. Everyone's mouthes dropped.

"Woah, mate, you must be in deep." Michael laughed. Calum looked away bashfully. I ruffled his hair before separating Ash and Ati, and once again enveloping Ati in my arms.

"You are living with me, no objections." I murmured. She chuckled.

"I'm not objecting. I love you Dak." She giggled, rubbing my back. I abruptly leapt back, shaking my finger at her.

"Never, ever call me Dak. In front of them anyways" I muttered the last part so only she could her. She pulled me back into a hug.

"Sorry to inteript this moment, but we are all to alcohol-ed up to drive home. Do we all just sleep on the ground again?" Luke asked. Kailyn rolled her eyes. I released Ati.

"No actually I have an idea...