"No actually I have an idea..."

"We are all gonna sleep outside!" I said excitedly, grabbing Ati's hand and dragging her with me. She motioned for everyone to follow, and I let go of her hand.

I swung open my back door and stepped out, immediately looking up to find the stars. I lived in a rural area a little ways away from the city, so the stars weren't blinding, but you could see them. Kailyn looked like she had never seen stars before. I grabbed her hand.

"You never seen stars before?" I asked. She shrugged. I rubbed my thumb over her knuckles, a way of calming her.

"Not really. I've never really admired the beauty. I've always just seen the light and loved on with life. But, it's beautiful." She breathed, reaching out as if to grab the stars. I dropped her hand, kissed her forehead, and walked towards Sophie, sneaking up on her.

"Boo!" I whispered. She jumped and almost whacked me in the face.

"Woah, calm down shawty!" I snickered. She groaned.

"Not shawty again! You ass! You make one type and suddenly everyone calls you on it." she huffed. I pinched her cheeks, and she swatted away my hand.

"I could still beat you in Mario Kart!" I heard Ati say. I spun around to see her smirking at me.

"Hah! As if! I've been practicing for this moment my whole life. Except, I am tired and I think we should all go to bed." I motioned to Sydney who was practically falling asleep in Luke's arms. Ati grinned.

"I think that's just an excuse. But fine. You do your special wavy-hand thing and make us some beds!" She instructed. I rolled my eyes but agreed nonetheless.

I snapped my fingers and everyone had super cozy matching pajamas. I camera appeared out of nowhere and I took a quick photo, no one expecting it. Perfect for my instagram!

I did more dramatic hand movements and comfy looking sleeping bags appeared, and I motioned for everyone to get in one. They were all close together. It was quite chilly. You need the warmth, right?"

"Thanks Cota. Happy Birthday." Sydney mumbled, squished in between Luke and myself. I booped her nose, and she yawned simultaneously. Luke and I laughed softly, as she scrunched up her nose.

"You're so cute." Luke whispered. I looked at him in shock. Was he finally admitting his feelings for my best friend?

"No you." She yawned, rolling over to face him. They touched noses and drifted off to sleep. I rolled onto my other side, coming face to face with Ati.

We talked the night away with everyone ekes, catching eachother up.

"So you and Calum broke up I guess?" She asked. I nodded, looking at Calum who had just fallen asleep.

"We decided we weren't the right ones. It sucked for Jordan. He loved Calum. And it was hard with Duke. But we managed. But Jordan- he's gone. He was dusted but he never came back." I sighed. Ati gasped.

"Dakota- oh I'm so sorry!" She rubbed my arm. I looked at her strangely.

"Why are you rubbing my arm? I'm not a dog, Ati!" I chuckled. She laughed.

"Shut up. I want to get to sleep. And Happy Birthday Cota." Kailyn groaned.

Everyone groaned a happy birthday, mocking Kailyn a bit. I closed my eyes, a soft smile on my face, but my head was running with the thought of Jordan.

•••

"Who are you?" The big purple guy asked.

"I'm your worst nightmare!" I snickered. He rolled his eyes, snapping his covered fingers. The people around me began to disintegrate.

"Why are you doing this?" I cried. Thanos suddenlymorphed into a young boy.

"Hey Momma! You look cool!" Jordan giggled. I ran towards him.

"Honey come here!" I shouted. He dusted. I fell to the ground, tears in my eyes.

"Why Thanos? You had to kill him? My son of all people?" I sobbed.

Jordan all of a sudden appeared, turning back into Thanos.

"I told you. I am inevitable." He said. I looked at him, confused.

"You never said that?" I quarried. He sighed, and my son appeared by him. Thanos clamped his fist around Jordan's neck. He slowly began to die, but he was putting up a good fight. He then dusted again, and Thanos looked confused.

"This is some confusing shi-" I was cut off my someone calling my name.

"Dakota! You gotta wake up!"

"Umm I'm pretty sure I'm awake?" I replied

"No you are sleeping. Wake up Dakota Morgenthau!"

I woke abruptly to someone shaking me. I jolted up and whacked foreheads with Jay.

"Ouch, you butt. Why'd you have to have such a hard heat." he groaned.

"Why were you in the way." I retorted, whipping my wet cheeks.

"You ok?" Calum asked me. I looked at him, shaking my head.

"I dreamt about Jordon. The way I lost him. Weren't the Avengers supposed to bring everybody back? Why didn't he come back?" I whispered sadly. He wrapped his arms around me.

"He was my son too."