Ati told her a stupid joke about my current hair colour. I just dyed some pieces black. It's not weird I swear. I flipped her off. She stuck her tongue out at me. I stuck out it back at her.

"You two. I swear, you are so annoying." Kailyn chuckled. I gave her a goofy face. She did one back.

"Should we add Syd? And Soph? A girls just chatting stream?!?" I said. Immediately, my viewers on twitch responded with a "YESS WE NEED MORE SYDNEY AND SOPHIE CONTENT"
I grinned and sent a request to the girls.

Apparently, they were watching the stream, because they joined within 30 seconds.

"Hiiii!!!" Sydney squealed really high pitch. She stopped, cleared her voice, and smiled. I laughed quietly.

"You ok there, Syd the squid?" Kailyn taunted. I put a hand over her mouth. She licked it. I made a disgusted face and wiped my hand on her. Sydney scoffed.

"I'm not a squid. You are, Kailyn. You have such bad internet you have to go use Cota's!" She huffed. Kailyn nodded.

"That is true. The part where I use her internet. Not the part where I am a squid. If anything, Ati is the squid. She is so small!" Kailyn giggled. I wrapped my arms around Ati's petite frame.

"Shhh. Don't hurt her feelings." I playfully whispered. Ati started fake crying. I pushed her head into the crook of my neck.

" Well, she's tiny. Squid are usually small, aren't they?" Sydney put in. Ati cried louder.

"You arse! Look what you did!" I shouted. I had a hard time keeping a straight face. So did the other three girls.

"Shh. It's ok love. You'll be ok." I murmured. Ati cried even harder. I gave into laughing, the others following suit.

"I don't know how I held it that long, honestly." Sophie wheezed. She has the best laugh. My laugh is the scariest.

Ari lifted her head and made a really sad face. I poked her cheek and she started laughing.

Sydney shook her head. "My crazy friends. Aye yai yai. I don't know how I've stuck with y'all this long. I do love you though. Especially you Kailyn." Sydney smirked, blowing a kiss to Kailyn. Who blew one back.

"Screw Mikey and Luke. I ship you two." Sophie giggled. Sydney and Kailyn paled.

"We are live Soph!" I shouted. Her face went very white.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry! Uhh, I don't know how to fix this. Wait, are the dudes watching?" She cried. I looked at chat, seeing both of them comment "yeah. I'm here." I facepalmed. Kailyn and Sydney both tightened their hood on their hoodies. I patted Kailyn's head.

"You'll be ok. Mikey and Luke, ignore everything."

Luke and Michael replied.

"alright. but only for syd" Luke said.

"only cuz kai is sad</3" Michael said. I smirked at their comments. Ati giggled.

"Anyways, let's do truth or dare cuz I'm bored. Sydney, you first." I said. Sydney grinned evilly.

"Okay. Cota, truth or dare."

"Dare of course." I grinned. Sydney cackled.

"Invite Bucky and Sam over for dinner." She said. My eyes widened.

"What? No! That's weird!" I shrieked. She shrugged. Kailyn coughed, gettin our attention.

"I actually love that idea. And isn't Jay's birthday coming up? You could invite them over for his birthday and then the next week invite them for dinner?" Kailyn suggested. I nodded.