Hey Jay? Yeah can you help me here? This guy has got me in a corner-"

"I'm a girl, actually. And JZ, I swear to god, if you help her, I will chop off your balls." I heard my good friend Sophie's voice.

"Soph! Oh my goodness! I didn't know you played Fortnite? Since when?" I asked, incredulous.
I heard her chuckle.

"Since five minutes ago. I got it just so I could play with you and kick my bro's ass. And prove I am the better Smith Sibling." She giggled.

"I agree with that last statement." I snickered. Jay groaned. I snuck around the side of the building and shot at some guy sneaking up on my friend Michael Clifford. He shouted a thank you and started running again.

"Any time cliffo." I chuckled. I could just imagine him stick out his tongue at me.

"You better not stick out your tongue at me mister." I snapped. I heard him laugh.

"To late missy. I already stuck out my tongue before you said not to. AHA WE WON AGAIN! CLIFFOCONDA SUPREMACY!" he shouted. I coughed.

"I'm on your team too you anus." I shouted. I got many comments on my stream and from my friends about my choice of words.

"Oh shut up. If you are here you know I don't swear for the younger kids, so I need alternate words. Besides, why do you need to swear when anus works just fine." I muttered, getting ready to land.

Someone subscribed on my livestream. I grinned. I loved it when that happen. It gave me happiness.

"Thank you, lukeisntapenguin. I agree. Luke isn't a penguin. He's a monkey." I laughed. The others on my headset laughed too. They consisted of: JZ, Sophie, Luke, Michael, Sydney, and Calum.

"I feel Luke is more of a hemmotron." Calum giggled. I had to pause my game because I started laughing so hard.

"Calum just don't bring up that horrible time of teasing." Luke whined.

"Yeah, stop teasing Lukey!" Sydney giggled. I fake scoffed.

"You traitor. Always on you mans' side. I thought we were friends, Syd." I cried dramatically, shooting a dude in the head. I muttered a yes.

"Shut up. He's not my mans. But you know who is your mans? Bucky Barnes. He was seriously checking you out. He even opted for you to not get arrested. It was great. Wasn't it Jay?" Sydney said. I blushed and someone commented #DUCKY on my stream. I laughed.

"That's the best you got? Ducky? Alright. I do like ducks. But I don't like Bucky Barnes! I mean, sure, he's attractive and stuff but, he's an Avenger and I'm the sister of one of the Villains. How could he like me? Y'all are delusional. Damn it. Thanks for distracting me. Now I'm dead." I huffed. I put my head in my hands.

Bucky was pretty hot. But it's not like I am going to talk to them ever again. I mean, The Winter Soldier and The Older Sister of Karli Morgenthau? Let's be real people.

Suddenly someone opened my bedroom door. I spun in my chair. Who was it? Calum.

"When-who- how did you get here oh my god." I yelped. He laughed, ruffling my hair.

"You gave me a key, remember. I practically live here. Hello, everybody on Cota's stream. And hey 5sos fam. Love y'all, appreciate the support. But I need to steal Dakota. She'll be online tomorrow." He said, ending my stream and pulling me out of the room.

"Calum, what do you want?" I asked, rubbing my wrist. He looked at me, suddenly nervous.

"Someone came to my house and started banging my door. They wouldn't stop. I called the police, but they left before the police got here. Apparently the same thing happened with Luke, but he never told anyone. I'm worried that either someone is out to get you because of Karli, out to get you because of the Sage, or, out to get 5sos because we are... well, 5sos." Calum rushed. I gasped. At that moment, I got a text.

Dear Dakota Morgenthau,
older sister of Karli.
Your sister killed my bestfriend.
Since she is no longer moving, it's time for you to accept her punishment.
I'm coming for everything you love.
Watch it.

I picked up my phone, staring at the messages. Calum looked over my shoulder. He shrieked.

"Cota-what are going to do?" he whispered. I grabbed his hand.

"I have no idea Cal."