finally a new chapter instead of my splitting all the old ones in 2 teehee

"Hey Dakota? Could you help me with something?" Karli Morgenthau said. I nodded my head and walked over to her.

"'Course sis. Anything for you. I was just wondering, what would happen if all the people who disappeared came back?" I whispered. Karli froze.

"Well... I suppose the world would be in chaos and shock. I personally would hate it." Karli said thoughtfully.

"But... what if Jordan came back..." I muttered. Karli looked at me, sorry.

"I would be super elated that my nephew is home. And I guess if Sophie and then returned I'd also be elated. So I guess I wouldn't hate it."

I started hysterically sobbing.

"I just miss him so much Karls." I cried. She smiled sadly and wrapped me in a hug.

"I know Dak. I know."

"DAKOTA! HELLO! EARTH TO DAKOTA!"

I snapped out of my daydream. I wiped my eyes.

"Why were you crying?" Kailyn asked softly. She put her hand on my shoulder.

I smiled sadly at the memory. I looked down at the keychain Karli had bought for me later that day.

"This keychain... Karli bought it for me after a particularly hard day. It just launched me to memory land. Sorry Kai." I sighed sadly. Kailyn punched my arm softly.

"Oh cmon ya big sap. Let's get these boxes packed, yeah?" She smiled. I inhaled as I looked around my room.

"Damn Kai. We really moving." I sighed. Kailyn sighed too, but louder. I sighed louder, and she tried to out sigh me. This continued for about 12.3 minutes. After a while we made eye contact, both laughing.

"We really are idiots, huh." I giggled. She nodded.

"Damn straight. Actually I'm sure as hell not straight, so damn bi."

"Mmm agreed. Some women are just" I demonstrated a chefs kiss. Kailyn nodded.

"Anyways, we are moving like, tomorrow so we need to finish getting these boxes packed!" Kailyn said. I huffed.

"You always ruin the fun." I grumbled.

"No, I always ruin the fun!" Sydney said, appearing out of nowhere. Kailyn and I groaned.

"What? Not happy to see me?" She giggled. I nodded my head. Kailyn cackled, making Sydney jump.

"Where the hell did you come from?" I sighed. Sydney scoffed.

"I can teleport dipshit."

My eyes widened and I facepalmed.

"Of course. Ugh, it's too late for this." I groaned. Sydney looked at me, confused.

"Can't you just magic all this stuff?" She asked. I looked at Kailyn.

"We really are idiots! Holy merlin's saggy balls!" I cried.

With a few waves of my finger, the room was packed and we all had Piña Coladas. I all of a sudden felt a tugging in the back of my head. I sighed. I knew what it was. I turned around and looked at the girls.

"Which one of you can mind read?" I asked. Sydney shook her head.

"I have teleportation remember? And Kai has no powers or anything, remember? The stone didn't affect her." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Uhh, right. About that. I think, uhh, I might? Have mind reading powers I mean?" Kailyn said hesitatantly.

"Wait really?" Sydney shouted. Kailyn shrugged.

"It's relatively new. And the thoughts aren't super loud. For some reason your thought were super loud, Cota. I was just drawn to them. I have no idea how to work it." Kailyn revealed. I smiled.

"I'm so happy for you!! As soon as we move I'll
teach you how to master it! Maybe I can call someone to help! She's really cool and good with mine reading and telepathy. But right now I think we should get some sleep. Big day tomorrow."

And we all promptly jumped on the couch and fell asleep. Talk about a tiring day.

╔.▪️.═════════════╗
The Next Day [10:00am]
╚═════════════.▪️ .╝

"What- how are you all just sleeping like this what?? I swear to god y'all are going to need a chiropractor. Y'all look uncomfy as a fish out of water. At the same time it looks comfy. Okay, I have made an executive decision. DOG PILE!"
All of a sudden I felt a heavy body lurch the stack of girls.

"Calum what the hell. You're so heavy. Get off." I groaned, muffled by Sydney's hair.

Sophie walked in. I could smell her shampoo. She burst out laughing.

"You all look so bloody stupid what the hell!!" She cackled. I managed to throw everyone of me and I stood up and stretched, hearing my back and neck crack every time I moved.

"I'll book you a chiropractor appointment asap, I promise," I heard Kailyn mutter.

"Guysssss it's moving day!" Ashton yelled, throwing open the front door."