Introductions

That's what I imagine what Kazuko and Kaz look like. (Kaz is her dog, Keishin suggested naming him Kazu cause he and Kazuko have the same eyes.)

 P.O.V.: Third Person

Location : Takara Household

"Oh, sorry. I'm Kazuko. Kazuko Takara." The 5'11 woman grinned at the 6 boys. Her thick, curly hair framed her caramel skin. Her eyes stuck out like a sore thumb, they were breathtaking. The left one was a combination of scarlet, crimson, and rufous while her right eye was a combination of pineapple, medallion, and dijon. They only added to her beauty. 

Manjiro Sano watched the woman grin and a feeling of warmth covered him. He couldn't explain the feeling at all. The 5-year-old boy had never experienced this kind of warmth. He could tell that this woman wasn't like the other adults the group had come by. The ones who'd lie and attempt to hurt them. He had a feeling she was going to change their lives for the better. 

Keisuke Baji watched Mikey look at the woman with soft eyes and sighed. He knew once Mikey made up his mind about something, he wasn't changing it and Mikey liked this woman. Keisuke turned towards the said woman and eyed her up and down with squinted eyes. If things start heading south, I can take her. He thought to himself as he nodded slightly. I can handle her. 

Ken Ryuguji did not trust this woman at all. She seemed kind enough but the way she held herself showed that she was not to be messed with. She had experience fighting. He thought as he watched her posture. Unlike the others, he grew accustomed to watching people. The way they talked, the way they moved, the way they talked, he noticed a lot. He knew the others were more of 'follow my gut' type of guys and while he trusted his instincts, it didn't hurt to be able to read body language as well. Even though they all were the same age, Ken came with more wisdom than the others. 

Takashi Mitsuya didn't know what to feel. She had said that if they didn't find their families the next day, they'd become her family but did she mean it? Unlike the others, he had come from a home with a mother. She didn't act like a mother but at least he had a room over his head. She left him days without food at a time but at least he had food, right? He had never experienced a hug from his mother so when 'Kazuko' hugged him, he was shocked. The warmth she gave off had him ecstatic. He found himself holding her tighter before he even realized it. He learned that he liked hugs. They made him feel safe. But he didn't know if it was the hug that made him feel safe, or the woman hugging him. 

 Haruki Hayashida didn't know a lot. Like Takashi, he'd had a home before meeting the guys. He had a father, but not a mother. He didn't know if she was alive or not. His father never mentioned her. His father always called him names when he was younger. Whether snarky comments about his weight or his knowledge. No matter which one, they hurt the child. Pretty soon, he began to believe his father's words. When he first met Mikey, it was at a little park. Mikey was with Keisuke at the jungle gym. Mikey asked his name and Haruki was shocked that someone was speaking to him. He'd usually just go there to get away from his father's mean comments. He was so shocked that "pah" was the only thing that left his mouth. "Pah?" Mikey questioned and his mouth repeated the comments that he'd heard so many times before. "I'm stupid so I really don't care." As time went on Haruki, now deemed "Pah-chin" by Mikey, found himself calling himself stupid whenever he gave advice or opened his mouth. He figured he'd call his own self stupid before anyone else got the chance. 

Kazutora Hanemiya scowled at the woman before them. He didn't trust her. He wanted to fight her, but that wasn't anything new. He wanted to fight everybody. He thought everything could be solved with violence. Where he grew up, everything was solved with violence. He had received so many beatings for petty things that he believed violence to be the answer. Everyone in his little group had come to terms with it, him nor them realizing that his brain processed difficulties that way because of the traumatic experiences he had gone through. We can eat to get our strength up and beat her up and take her things when she's asleep. He thought. It was survival of the fittest to him. Those 5 boys next to him were his only priority, he'd do what he had to to keep them safe. They were his family, after all, the only ones who accepted him. This woman was a threat to that, so he'd take her out if he had to. 

P.O.V.: Kazuko's 

Various emotions are displayed on their faces. The short blond and lilac-haired one don't have a problem with me. The one with short blond hair and a slit in both of his eyebrows looked like he didn't care, but I wonder if that's true. The tall blond, long dark-haired one and short dark-haired one look at me like I was suspicious. I just grinned at them. "Let's sit, shall we?" I motion towards the chairs. I sit at the head of the table and they split into groups of three on each side. 

"I'm Manjiro Sano but you can call me Mikey!" The shortest one grinned at me. 

"Nice to meet you, Manjiro." I smile before looking to the tallest one. 

"Ken Ryuguji, call me Draken." He grinned proudly showing off his tattoo on the side of his temple. 

"Nice to meet you, Ken." I look to the last one on their side. 

"Oh. Takashi Mitsuya. You can call me whatever you want." He stood up and bowed to me. I chuckled lightly causing him to stand up straight. 

"It's nice to meet you Takashi." I stood up and bowed at him. His eyes got wide and his face flushed a light pink before he sat down and muttered a "you too." I turn to the child next to me. 

"Keisuke Baji! You can call me Keisuke-sama!" He grinned, showing off his canines. 

"Kazutora Hanemiya. Call me Kazutora-sama!" He grinned at Keisuke before glowering at me. 

"Nice to meet you Keisuke and Kazutora." I smiled at them causing Keisuke's grin to drop. 

"What? -Sama, I said Keisuke-sama. You didn't even bow neither. " He emphasized the 'sama; and pouted before plopping down into his seat and Kazutora sat down quietly. 

"I'm Ha- Pah. Call me Pah-chin." He looked down at the table. 

"Nice to meet you Pah." I smiled at him. 

"Miss, dinner is ready, should we bring it in now?" Maki asked as she bowed lightly and pushed up her glasses. 

"Yeah we're ready," I told her and the food was brought in. 

"Smells delicious!" Mikey grinned while everyone drooled at the sight. Once the food was placed. We all gave thanks and dug into the food. 

Time Skip.

Once we were done with dinner, the boys and I watched a movie in the living room. No one made it through the movie. I watched the credits roll in as the screen turned black before something else came on. I covered each child with a blanket and I turned the volume down a little. "Goodnight guys," I whispered to the night.

 Chapter Word Total: 1284

They've been introduced and now you see what the boys think of her. 

Maki is Maki Zenin from Jujutsu Kaisen