The Staff

P.O.V. Third Person

Location : Takara Household

"Miss.....Miss......Lady Takara" Sebastian called out to Kazuko. 

"Hmmm?" Kaz questioned as she rolled over. 

"Young Miss, breakfast is ready. It's time for you and the children to awaken." Sebastian lightly shook her. 

"Bassy?" She questioned as she rubbed my eyes. 

"Yes, my lady. It's time for breakfast." He lightly laughed as he helped her off the couch. "I'll wake the children, go get ready for the day." He nudged her towards her room. 

"Yeah, okay," She muttered as she yawned, walking to her room. 

"Satoru, Rin, help me wake the children, Maki, Kiyoko, Hinata, please run 6 baths for each child, Satoru, Rin, and I will guide them there." Sebastian told the younger workers. 

"Yes, sir," the women left right away. 

"Why do we have to wake up these brats?" Rin asked as he cleaned out one of his ears. 

"They're Lady Takara's guests," Sebastian informed as he lightly shook the child with a tattoo. 

"Kaz? Why would she bring them here?" He questioned as he walked to the dark-haired boy. 

"Lady Takara must have had her reasons, just help me wake them up." Sebastian said. 

"Lucky. If anyone but Kaz brought you here, I'd be eating daifuku right now." He grumbled as he shook the blond one. Pretty soon all the children were awake. 

"Please follow us as we show you to the bath." Sebastian bowed, while Rin and Satoru stared at them. "I will take you two. Satoru take the dark haired ones. Rin take the last two." Sebastian said before walking walking away with Ken and Manjiro following him. Rin stared at the kids before pouting and grabbing the two dark-haired ones by their shirts, dragging them up the stairs. 

"Hey! Who do you think you are?" 

"Yeah, you bastard!" 

Keisuke and Kazutora both struggled to get out of Rin's grip but the older boy was too strong. 

"That leaves us! Let's take a detour to the kitchen before heading to your baths." Satoru grinned at the two boys, who glanced at each other. 

"Satoru! Take them straight to the baths, no detours! Take your shower as well!" Sebastian yelled from somewhere in the house causing Satoru to pout and stomp up the stairs. 

"Satoru-kun is pretty silly, isn't he?" Robin chuckled lightly as she and Nami set the table for breakfast. 

"Yeah, he's an idiot." Nami rolled her eyes at the thought of the white haired flirt. 

Timeskip

P.O.V. Kazuko's

"It looks delicious!" I grinned as I sat at the table. "Are you guys going to join us this morning?" I asked the ladies setting the breakfast on the table. 

"We already ate Lady Takara." Mina grinned as she placed a pitcher of orange juice on the table. 

"How many times do I have to tell you that you can call me Kaz, Kaz Mina." I pouted at the younger girl. (BTW most of the older characters from other animes are around 26-30, like Sebastian, Robin, Satoru, Keinshin. Others like Mina, Rin, Nami are around 21-24.) 

"Sebastian would have my head, are you crazy?" She asked as she walked back into the kitchen. 

"Rin calls me Kaz all the time!" I yelled out a response.