The Meeting

POV: Kazuko's 

Location: The Car

It's been a week since I've had the boys. I've signed all of them up for school and they've been doing fine so far. They've all made their own friends and brought them into their little group, although I haven't met any of their friends yet. I was on my way to the police station to speak with Detective Tsukauchi. He had spoken to all the parents/ guardians and we are supposed to meet up today. I told the boys the plan and they were all anxious. I reassured them that they weren't going to be taken away from me. They begged to come to the meeting but I denied them. 

I was traveling with Diablo and Keiji. Zora was driving the car. "Everything okay, Miss?" Keiji asked as he turned to face me, his voice caught the other's attention. 

"I'm just angry. I will punch a couple of people today. I made a promise." I smiled slightly at the thought of Pah. 

"We have no objection," Zora spoke up, looking at us through the rearview mirror. I grinned at all of them. 

"Thanks."

***********************************************************************************************

Location: Police Station

We soon arrived and I got out. I looked back and Diablo and Keiji got out. "Today I will be observing, Akaashi is an assistant in training, so I'll let him handle everything today," Diablo spoke as he held the door open for us. 

"But- sir-" 

"I'm in your care, Keiji! I trust your judgment." I gave him a closed-eye smile. 

"I-Yes Ma'am. I'll do my best." Keiji stated as he held the next door open for me. Diablo nodded to him in approval. 

"I'm here to speak with Detective Tsukauchi," I spoke to the receptionist. 

"Yes, right through that door and take a right." She stood and pointed to the door before bowing. 

"Thank you." I smiled as I walked to the door. Keiji already has it open. 

"I knew you'd be able to keep up." Diablo motioned for Keiji to come in after me. "Just pretend I'm not here for the meeting, alright? You need to be able to do these things alone, for when you take over my position."  Diablo stated as he sat in the seat beside the door. Keiji and I walk in to see a lilac-haired woman, a tall man smoking a cigarette, and three ladies and a man from CPS, I'm assuming. 

"Hello, I hope I'm not late." I smiled as I walked towards the detective, ignoring the parents and CPS people. 

"No, you're just in time. The waiting area was getting full so I moved everyone in here."Detective Tsukauchi said as I took a seat next to him, Keiji sat next to me. "Let's get this meeting started. Does anyone want to start us off?" Detective Tsukauchi asked as he sat down in the head chair. 

"Yes, I'm Akio Takahashi and I'm here with Yua Sato, who is representing Kazutora Hanemiya's case. I'll determine if she should keep her job after this meeting." One of the men stood and spoke. He was fairly tall with blue hair and black eyes. 

"I'm Himari Fujiwara and I'm here with Sakura Amari who is representing Baji Keisuke's case. I will also determine whether she should keep her job." A short, older woman spoke. Her grey hair was pulled back as her black-framed glasses sat on her nose. 

"I'm Mitsuya Ichika, I'm here to take my br- son back home." She gave a fake smile, to mask her slip up. I narrowed my eyes at her. 

"I'm Hayashida Haruto, I'm here for my bastard of a son, too." He blew out his smoke. Keiji reached over and took the cigarette from him. "What the h-"