Our family is just expanding is all {Results (pt2)}

We all got snacks and decided to head home. I entered the house and Keishen greeted me. "Welcome home Kaz, children." He spoke as he held the door open.

"Hi Shen, have Diablo and Keiji made it back yet?" I asked as I hugged him.

"Yeah, the old bat is in his office with Keiji. They're discussing some meetings or something like that." He said as we walked to the living room, Zora popping up from out of nowhere.

"Okay guys, let me tell you the results of the meeting," I told the children as we all sat down.

Location: Household

POV: Kazuko's

The children and I all sat down in the living room. "Me personally, I think the meeting went very well. No one is going back, we're in the process of getting custody over all of you. Mikey, I know you have siblings, so we'll try and get in contact with them too. Takashi, Pah, I'm filing a report against your parents so that they can be punished for their crimes. As promised, I punched your dad for you." I grinned as Zora showed them the photo of his father on the floor.

"Nice."

"You got a arm on you huh? Fight me! Wait....I can't fight the wife....What about Tora?"

"Kazutora, you won't be going back. The worker assigned to you was fired. So she can't do another child like that. Congratulations, you all are stuck with me for eternity." I smiled as they all tackled me into a group hug. "Welcome to the family." I wrapped my arms around them.

"Alright you boogers, get off of Kaz," Satoru said as he and Rin pulled the children off of me.

"You're stuck with us now, old man," Keisuke yelled at Rin.

"Old man? I'm only 22 years old, you brat!" Rin said as he smacked Keisuke in the head, causing Tora to jump on his back, knocking them both to the ground. Keisuke grinned before running to the wall and running back to the two boys. Tora jumped off of Rin as Keisuke jumped in the air and smashed his elbow into Rin's back. The older male howled out in pain as the other kids laughed and I grimaced. That had to hurt. Satoru was rolling on the floor, laughing his heart out at the misfortune of the young boy.

"What is going on in here?" Keishen asked as he walked in.

"Our family is just expanding is all." I smiled at him as the boys argued in the background.

Chapter Word Total: 420

Just a short chapter to finish up the results section. Thank you to all who read this and who are still waiting for the updates. I'm currently coming up with ideas for what can happen, please comment on some scenarios you would like to see in the future! Thank you for reading!