Safe

POV : Kaz
Location: Takara Household

I opened the door to see all 6 boys staring. "You guys okay?" I asked as I walked to my desk and picked up my wallet and phone. 

"Yeah." Mikey nodded. 

"Did you mean it?" Kazutora asked me and I turned to face him. 

"Mean what?" I asked as I leaned on my desk. 

"When you said you wouldn't kick us out," Takashi spoke up. 

"Of course I meant it. But if you guys want me to help you, you gotta tell me what's going on. I won't force you, but be honest with me right now. Do you want to go back to your families?" I ran a hand through his hair as I looked at Pah. 

"No." They muttered. 

"Okay. Kazutora, do you really not want to go with child services?" I asked him. He stared at nothing for a while before glaring. 

"No, I don't want to go back to that place." He growled out. 

"Okay. I'll see what I can do but I can't start a case against them without knowing the whole story, alright?" I look at all of them and they nod. 

"Okay. Satoru and Bassy are waiting outside. They're going to give you some clothes and take you to the rooms so you can freshen up." 

"Wait!" Takashi called out to me before I went back to my room. He looked at everyone and they all nodded. "We wanna tell you the reason we don't wanna go back." He continued. 

"Okay." I nodded before opening the door. "Bassy, let's put a hold on that. We're going to have an important discussion." 

"Yes My Lady." He walks downstairs. 

"Okay, let's talk, shall we?" I asked as I sat on the floor and they all followed my actions. Then they began to speak. 

First was Takashi. He told me all about his birth giver's negligence. He told her about how he didn't eat for days at a time. My heart broke as the child broke out in tears. I quickly wrapped him in a hug and rubbed circles on his back. "I don't want to go back." He sobbed into my chest. 

"Hey, you won't be going back. I'm here. She won't take you back." I comforted him. 

Next was Pah. He told me about the verbal abuse he received from his trash sperm donor. "At least it wasn't physical." He ended his explanation and I felt tears well up in my eyes. 

"It wasn't physical but verbal abuse is just as worse. You didn't deserve any of that." I spoke as I brought him into a side hug. He wasn't fully crying, but there were tears in his eyes. I looked over to see tears welling up in everyone's eyes. I guess seeing their friends pain hurt them as well. 

Then there was Kazutora. He seemed like he didn't want to talk until Baji patted his shoulder. He proceeds to tell me about all the horrible things of his life. How his parents abandoned him in an alley and how he had to fight and steal for food. This was all before he even turned 4 years old. He told me he had been in 6 abusive foster homes in the last year before he ran away. Surprisingly they had only been together for 6 months before I found them. Their bond is strong that it seemed like they had been together forever. 

Mikey said that his grandfather passed away and both he and his sister were separated from his older brother. His older brother wasn't allowed to take custody of them because he was associated with gang violence. 

Draken never knew his parents and was being raised in a brothel. Not a place for a child to be raised. 

Keisuke said his mother had passed away and he ran before CPS could get him. These kids dealt with a lot in their first five years of life. Their childhoods were taken from unfair circumstances. 

"Alright listen, I won't let them take you away. None of you deserved that. You deserve to be kids. I'll talk to the officers and see what I can do, but you will not be going back to those homes." I ruffled Kazutora's short hair. 

"Can we stay with you? Like you promised?" Mikey asked as he came and sat in my lap, hugging me. 

"If that's what you all want, then yeah, I don't mind. My family is just going to get bigger." I grinned at them as they cheered. 

"New mom! New mom!" Keisuke cheered as he pulled Kazutora up and marched around the room with him. I pulled Pah into Kazutora's spot, side hugging him.

"It's going to be okay now. You won't have to see his ugly face ever again. And if he does show up, I'm going to punch him." I rubbed his back as he leaned onto me and finally shed tears. The others were shocked. Takashi finally broke out of his shock and comforted the young boy. You've been strong for a while huh? It's okay now. I thought as the others surrounded Pah as well. "Okay, let's wipe the tears. We have shopping to do. Have you all decided what rooms you want or are you still sharing the same one?" I asked as I wiped Pah's tears. 

"We all have our own rooms!" Mikey grinned as he stood up. 

"Okay, then we have a lot of shopping to do." I stood up, pulling Pah and Takashi up as well. We walk downstairs to see Bassy and Satoru sitting at the table. 

"Satoru lead the boys to their rooms to freshen up," I tell him and he salutes as he stuffs the last piece of Dorayaki into his mouth. He walks back up the stairs and the boys follow. "Bassy, I need six beds for the boys. They'll be living with us from now on. I-they've been through a lot. It's time for them to have the childhood they deserve." I look down as tears form in my eyes. 

"Of course, My Lady. Now, now, it's not the time for tears." He wraps me into a hug before pulling away and wiping my tears. "There is a lot to be done. You need to go get dressed as well." He guides me to the stairs. "I'll get a car ready and three guards. I'll get the Red Head Trio for you, yeah?" He said making me smile at his attempt to cheer me up. He called them by the stupid nickname I gave them. 

"Thanks, Bassy." I smiled before rushing up the stairs. 

***********************************************************************************************

Sebastian walked into the dining room. "Things are about to get interesting around here. Will she be able to handle six children? Well, of course, she has us, isn't that right?" He smirked as he turned to all the staff. 

"Hai!" Everyone responded. He glanced around to see everyone either smiling or smirking. This will be a challenge, but they'd handle it. They'd do anything for their Lady. 

Who do you guys think the Red Head Trio is? 

Satoru is Satoru Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen. In that baseball episode, mans was looking goodt.

 In that baseball episode, mans was looking goodt

Chapter Word Total: 1220