Another Member?/Friends.

"What is going on in here?" Keishen asked as he walked in. 

"Our family is just expanding is all." I smiled at him as the boys argued in the background.   

POV: Third Person
Location: Takara Household

It had been a few months since Kaz officially adopted the six children. Life has been brighter ever since. Every now and then, they argue over little things but it's always been more of a sibling hate. You know when you love your sibling so much that you bully them? But you're the only one who can bully them, no one else. Yeah, that's the relationship the children had with each other. Kaz didn't think there would be any animosity among the children she took in until there was. 

Flashback Two weeks ago

POV: Kaz

Location: Umi Groceries

I was walking down the aisle, shopping for snacks. Sanji was the one who usually volunteered to shop since he knew how to pick out the best ingredients, but he did not approve of the snacking choices I wanted so I would go shopping while he was shopping and get snacks for myself, now I had to get 7x as much since I had some additional members who also liked the unhealthy choices for snacks. I made sure to get some Peyoung Yakisoba for Kei. I was currently waiting in line to check out with my cart full of snacks. 

POV: Third
Location: Umi Groceries Parking Lot

A pair of golden eyes watched the mocha-colored woman stand in line with her full buggy. Eyes wide and unmoving, staring at the snacks. His stomach rumbled as he could only imagine how good a pack of yakisoba would taste. He watched the woman pay for and hand the whining child behind her a piece of candy out of her bag. She's kind. For a second, he wondered, what would it be like if he lived with this kind woman. His imagination wondered as he imagines himself eating yakisoba every day. The warm meal would push away the pain in his stomach from starvation. Without noticing, he found himself following the woman. He followed her until she got to her car. He did not know that much about cars but the black sleek car she was putting bags in, that car had to be expensive. She was about to get into the car and he panicked. She couldn't leave him. He quickly grabbed her sleeve before she could get in. "Wait! Would you be able to spare some food? I'm very hungry" He tried his best to sound proper. 

He knew that people were more likely to give him food if he sounded smarter. Don't forget to smile, he thought to himself. 

Kazuko looked at the boy in shock. He wore a ragged white shirt. She guessed it was white at some point but it was covered in brown and orange stains. He had a bruise on the side of his jaw that was turning purple. His shirt was baggy, but she could tell he was malnourished by how small his arms were, despite all of that he smiled at her. She could tell it wasn't a real smile, the dead golden eyes that looked at her showed anything but happiness. She thought back to his question. "I don't have anything in here that you can eat..." He stopped listening after that. He took back what she said, she wasn't nice. She wasn't kind, she was just like everyone else. He turned to walk away and she reached out and grabbed his arm. "Hey, did you hear me?" She asked with a soft voice. 

"Yes, I did hear you. I'll get out of your way." He said solemnly. He knew if he had any kind of anger or sadness, he might be hurt again. 

"No, I don't want you to leave. I don't have anything in here that I can give you, but I can take you to get something. Anywhere you want to go?" She smiled at the child. He looked up at her with large golden eyes. 

"Really? Anywhere?" He asked hopefully. He didn't stop to think of this being a trap. She looked so trustful and he decided to put his trust in her. 

"Anywhere." She promised.