Shopping

POV: Kazuko
Locatiion: Takara Estate

"Goodevening Princess~" Satori's voice rang out as the kids and I were waiting at the door. I turned around to see the Red Head Trio. 

"Hello Tori, Eiji, Zor." I smiled at them. Eijiro smiled brightly, showing off his pearly whites. He was like a baby shark. Zora simply nodded at me before his gaze was on the children. "This is Mikey, Ken, Keisuke, Kazutora, Takashi, and Pah. They're going to be with us for a while, so treat them nicely." I said as I pointed out each child. 

"Ora?" Tori raised an eyebrow as he tilted his head, staring at the children. 

"This is Satori Tendou, Eijiro Kirishima. My baby shark." I grinned as I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around me while laughing. "Last is the captain of this little troupe is Zora Ideale." He simply plucked a rainbow stink bug on Keisuke. Zora moved me away from the children. Keisuke simply looked at the bug. Mikey moved closer as well to get a better look. The bug proceeded to let out a rancid smell causing all the children to nearly die. 

"Why? Why would you do that?" Keisuke whined as he crawled away from the area, forgetting the bug was on him. I laughed silently. Tori was leaning on his knee, laughing at the expression the kids made. 

"He got me the first time we met as well." Eiji helped Takashi off the ground while chuckling. 

"Tendou, bring the car around," Zora ordered. Tori playfully saluted before sprinting to the garage. 

"Y'all are alright. You made Princess laugh so you can stick around." Zora said before turning towards the garage. I sweatdropped. Was it ever up to him whether they stayed or not? Tori started driving towards us in a 9 seater SUV. When did I buy that? Zora must've seen the look on my face. "Michaelis ordered it yesterday. Guess he must've known you were going to drive the brats around." Zora answered my unasked question. 

"You guys ready to go shopping?" I asked the children and they cheered in response. We packed into the car, Zora driving, the kids in the middle with Takashi in the back, between Tori and Eiji. 

"We're going on a trip~" Tendou sang as he drove from the estate. 

"In our favorite rocket ship~" Eijiro continued the song, grinning. They both looked at me, causing all the kids to look as well. 

I stared back before grinning. "Zooming through the sky~" 

"Little Einsteins!" We all yelled out together. 

"I'm about 90% sure neither of you knows what Einstein did." 

"He invented the lightbulb." 

"No, he made the refrigerator." 

"That's surprisingly correct to an extent. Tendou what were you learning in school? Edison invented the lightbulb, or so they say." Zora said as he glanced back at the young man. 

"I was more focused on volleyball back then." He shrugged as he hummed his song. "Baki Baki ni ore...." I smiled softly as I heard the song we sang every time we won a game night.

We arrived at the mall and Zora stayed in the car, not wanting to be bothered by people. "Keep princess and the brats safe. If anything happens, contact me through the earpiece. Yes, you have to press the button in order for me to hear you." Zora gave Tori a pointed look. 

"That was one time!" He yelled as he marched to the entrance. 

"Don't take too long, princess," Zora stated before he rolled up the window.