Chapter 12

I'm cuddled up with James on the couch, him spooning me. He whispers things into my ear making me laugh. Across from us are sitting Remus and Sirius on another couch.

"Please, not in front of other people, have some decency." Sirius complains as James kisses my neck. James grins and climbs on top of me pulling a blanket over our heads that was covering our bodies earlier and gives me more kisses trailing from my neck to my mouth. "Is this good Padfoot?" He asks.

"Noo," Sirius whines making me laugh. "We don't need an accident number two right now."

Remus snorts. "You're acting like the so called 'accident' isn't someone who you're obsessed with."

"That is true, you're always with Harry. And then you complain when me or James take him." I call out from under the blanket.

"You should be thankful, I'm leaving you and Prongs free time." Sirius remarks. "

Thank you!" Both me and James shout from under the blanket.

"Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?" James smirks.

I roll my eyes "No it's not just you, we're under a blanket.". It does feel hotter than it was before.

"Don't you think you have too many layers of clothes on?" He questions while keeping eye contact.

I swallow nervously "No ,I don't think so."

He smirks "Do I still make you nervous?"

"Good evening." I hear someone say.

James quickly climbs off of me and throws the blanket to the side. Dumbledore is standing behind the couch where Sirius and Remus are sitting. Both of them are trying to keep themselves from laughing. I feel my face grow hot as I clear my throat. James runs his hand through his hair and gives Dumbledore an awkward smile "Uh hello sir, didn't see you there."

Dumbledore takes a seat in the armchair between the two couches "I have told you multiple times, you don't have to call me sir anymore. You're out of Hogwarts and helping me with the order, think of us as friends, all four of you." He gestures to all of us with his hand.

We all nod.

"Did you want to talk to us about something?" Remus asks.

"Actually, I wanted to ask for a favor from James," He began "could I borrow your invisibility cloak? I can't tell you what for right now but it won't be for more than a week."

I look at James who looks confused by the request.

"I think you can. I guess that I don't really need it right now." He shrugs.

"With all due respect sir- uh Dumbledore," Sirius sits forward "but don't you think it would be kind of dangerous for James to give his cloak away? I mean, I would never tell Voldemort anything about their or anyone else's location, but just in case. They have a baby, better safe than sorry."

Everything is suddenly getting blurry and all the voices start to seem distant. I try to say something but I can't.

I wake up with a jolt and sit up in my bed.

Godric, another dream.

I quickly scramble out of my bed and check myself in the mirror. In the reflection I see myself with messy hair and a sleepy face, but other than that, I'm still my age. I look over to the calendar.

December 25, 1974

So, everything is still right.

I stand there for a minute and then start brushing out my hair with my fingers. Thoughts are running through my head, trying to make sense of the dream. It was weird. Everyone looked at least 5 years older. And it all happened somewhere that I didn't recognize.