Chapter 23

Me, Lily, Marlene, Mary, James, Remus and Sirius  are in the girls dormitory, sitting in a circle. We have a fire whiskey and some shot glasses in front of us.

Everyone in the room is pretty drunk and is having a good time. I'm sitting next to James with my head on his shoulder. On my other side is a giggling Lily.

"Alright, never have I ever done something illegal that would cause you to be locked up in Azkaban." Sirius speaks up.

I turn to James and see him smirk at me. I giggle and watch as him, Sirius and Remus raise up their shot glasses and drink from them. I hear the three girls gasp.

"Wait, what is it? What have you done?" Mary asks eyeing them. 

The boys shrug. "Can't say, it's illegal." Remus grins at her. 

Mary rolls her eyes "Whatever,"

I pick up the whiskey bottle and start to fill up the empty shot glasses. Because of my drunken state I accidentally over fill the second glass. Oops, my bad.

"Careful, darling." I hear James whisper into my ear as he also leans forward. His chest is against my back and I can feel his breath on my neck. He reaches for the bottle in my hands and takes it from me. He refills the last glass himself and places the bottle down.

"My turn," Lily beams. "Never have I ever had a crush on one of my best friends."
James chuckles and pulls me into his chest. We both reach for our shot glasses. I down the drink, feeling the burning sensation in my throat.

I look at my friends to see Lily, Mary, and Marlene also downing their shots. Last but not least I spot both Sirius and Remus grabbing their shot glasses and quickly drinking the substance.

"Wait a minute," Marlene points her finger at Sirius and Remus "Who are you two crushing or crushed on? It can only be someone from your group."

Sirius smirks "Ah, I'm afraid this question will be left unanswered. For now."

"No, I'm also curious about your crushes." Lily pipes in. Everyone stares at the two boys who are sitting next to each other. Remus looks away with a hint of a red dusting on his cheeks.

"Hey, how about we play seven minutes in heaven?" Sirius avoids the topic.

"Real classy." Snorts Remus. Sirius grins and picks the empty shot glasses out of the way. He places the whiskey bottle on its side. I guess we're really playing it.

"Go on Y/N, spin the bottle." Sirius rushes. I reach over and spin the bottle. The bottle starts slowing down until it lands on...
James

I look up to him only to see his eyes already on me.

"Hurry up, into the wardrobe you two!" Marlene giggles and ushers us on. 

James stands up and holds his hand out for me. I grab it and help myself up, stumbling a little bit when I'm on my feet. James holds me by my waist for support.

Sirius also quickly stands up and opens the wardrobe door for us. "Move on, move on."

We step into the small wardrobe, almost pressed against each other. The door closes and locks. I hear a 'have a good time' from Sirius.

I try to make out James's figure in the dark. Well I can't really. I reach out my hand and place it onto his cheek. "I love you." I mumble out while stroking his cheek. "I love you too." James responds, cupping both of my cheeks with his hands.