Chapter 18

📍Home still📍Ari💕   After showering, I changed and Dave put on his same clothes, "alright you know they finna talk shit when we walk down here?", I said chuckling as I slipped on his slides,"Hell yeah", he replied

📍Home still📍
Ari💕
   After showering, I changed and Dave put on his same clothes, "alright you know they finna talk shit when we walk down here?", I said chuckling as I slipped on his slides,"Hell yeah", he replied.
   I unlocked my door and saw Tae, Hunter and Kairi knocked out,"Why didn't you tell me my baby Kairi was here?", I whispered as we walked down the stairs.
"Well, well , well, look at em yall", Tiffany messy ass said as we made our way to the living room,"yall forgot y'all had company?", Zion said laughing hard as hell,"shut up yall, I though yall would be gone by now," I replied while slowly taking a seat by Zion,
"ummm don't sit by me, lil nasty", she said chuckling,"stoppp yall", I replied while covering my face,"I'm surprised you were able to walk down the steps properly", Jaylnn said sipping her wine, I threw a pillow at her. "Yall was loud for no reason", Tiffany added chuckling, I looked over and saw Dave laughing,"that's not funny y'all", I said holding my lips out,"that's right it's not funny y'all", Dave said while kissing my cheek,"YES, OH YES DAVE", Jaylnn said mocking me," Did y'all even use a condom?", Zion asked," Yes damn", I said trying not to laugh,"freaks, with the little babies in the living room", " I'm sorry y'all I ain't know Kairi was here and I thought tootie was sleep", I said truthfully.
"Tae did say y'all was finna be in there fuckin, but I just shooed him away, just wait till he wake up", Jaylnn said laughing.
After watching The Hate you give the only ones up where me, Dave and Kairi,"y'all wanna go in the room?", I asked Dave ,"yeah c'mon", he said in his deep sleepy voice,"c'mon mama", I said as I picked up kairi.
We walked up the stairs and into my room." I sleep by Awi da da?", Kairi asked with a serious look on her face,"but I wanna sleep by Awi", he said pouting,"you can sleep by me baby", I said as I placed Kairi between me and Dave. Dave kissed my lips then Kairi cheek, I kissed her other cheek and turned the tv to The Princess and the frog , Dave mentioned she loved that movie. A few minutes went by as I looked over and saw Kairi and Dave knocked out, I turned off the tv and dosed off.
~The next morning~
I woke up to the smell of breakfast, I knew the girls and Tae were probably still here since they did fall asleep on my couches last night. I looked over and saw Kairi and Dave surprisingly still asleep, Dave would've normally been up before me, Boogie said a few weeks ago he was having nightmares about the shooting and every little thing would wake him. I took a picture of sleeping Dave and Kairi and sent it to mama E.

 I took a picture of sleeping Dave and Kairi and sent it to mama E