Chapter 35

A lot of visuals are in this chapter 😭😭!

📍Vendor Place📍November 8thJaylnn💞   "Thanks JD", I said with a soft smile as he opened the door for me , recently I don't know why but I've caught this feeling for JD, he's sweet, very protective behind his child and even me

📍Vendor Place📍
November 8th
Jaylnn💞
"Thanks JD", I said with a soft smile as he opened the door for me , recently I don't know why but I've caught this feeling for JD, he's sweet, very protective behind his child and even me. I've always found him very attractive but he was all about the girls back in school.
"You good?", he asked with a small chuckle knocking we put my thoughts,"yea" I replied with a smile.
Today we now only had three days until the girls big birthday bash and it was all coming together. Ari and Tiff decided to go big so that's what we're doing,"bestieeeee", Tae said as I walked through the door , we hugged and I hugged Niomi and Pookie. "Jay why you bring yo pregnant ass here?", Ari said jokingly as she came from the back with table cloths. "I wanna help , y'all know I can't be still", I replied, "I told you", JD added under his breath,"shut up", I stated as I hit his shoulder. "Well cmon JD you finna help too, Dave and Boogie on they way now,"alright sis", he replied. "Yo you good Jay?", he asked ,"yes I'm fine", I replied.
~ 3 hours later~
It seemed like we had been up here forever but
I think that was just the crankiness in me , my feet were swelling and I was starving. "You look tired Jay go home we got it", Tae said as he rubbed my belly,"yeah I think I'll head out", I replied, JD followed behind me.
~in the car~
  "JD I gotta question", I stated as we drove to my house,"what's up?", he responded,"if you don't mind me asking why did you and your baby mother separate?", he looked over at me in the passenger seat with a soft smile,"what?", I asked ,"nothing, um we separated because she felt I wasn't mature and really ready for a relationship and she was right. London and I had been best friends since youngins, sophomore year  we then decided to date but as you see that didn't work out , she got pregnant and I never left her side even after we stopped dating we remained friends. She wanted to rise our child on her own because we were both young and I was a hopper but I couldn't let her do that, because what kinda man would that make me? Once my daughter was born I had my shit together and we've been coparenting ever since", he replied. "Ok now why you smiling at me", he asked as he looked over at me ,
"nothing, that's sweett , I've always thought you was very childish and immature growing up, which is why I didn't like you, but you not so bad now", I said chuckling,"damnn you ain't like me? Yo everybody liked me son", he replied,"well I ain't everybody JD", I stated.
  He pulled into my garage and got out to open my door,"you all good ma?", he asked and I looked at him ,"sorry ma'am, you good I'm about to go see my daughter then come back you kno-","yes I know you down the street gooo JD, I don't run you like you don't run me now bye and be careful", I stated before laughing and locking my garage door.