Chapter 37

📍Home📍Week laterMonday Dave   "Babeee, where are you?", I heard Ari yell from up stairs,"down here mamii", I yelled back as me and JD chuckled

📍Home📍
Week later
Monday
Dave
   "Babeee, where are you?", I heard Ari yell from up stairs,"down here mamii", I yelled back as me and JD chuckled. JD was here because I called him down to talk about a position I knew I could trust him with. "I'm leaving, Zion on her way over here to get Kai, she sleep on the couch , and I gotta work late", she said all in one breath,"oh hey JD", she added ,"wassup Ari", he replied,"okay baby, go make that money girl , I love you", I stated ,"I love you too baby", she replied before leaving out the studio." Ok back to you , I know how you you've grown up and really know your way around the music industry and things like that B, so I think I want you as my manager, and before you say anything , yes I know it's been awhile since you've been around music but I can really think you fit this position."Woww B , I'd love to be your manager, but can I ask why", he asked before taking a pull from his blunt,"well like I said I trust you, I trust you around my money at the trapp and i know I'll be able to do the same thing when I become serious with this music thing, I want you to help me build up my career", I said with all seriousness in my voice,"let's work", he replied before dapping me up,"yeaaa", I replied before hugging him,"I won't let you down", he stated,"let's smoke to that", I stated before we both laughed.

"Woww B , I'd love to be your manager, but can I ask why", he asked before taking a pull from his blunt,"well like I said I trust you, I trust you around my money at the trapp and i know I'll be able to do the same thing when I become serious with...

📍Heading to work📍
Ari
  "After work , I need you to come by the house so we can talk about this hair show coming up and so you can see what I already got for Jay's baby shower", Tae said through the phone as he walked in the salon,"I know , I know , I'm on my way now", I said as I sat at the red light before the street to Kingston's ,"okay", he replied before hanging up.
~1 hour and 45 minutes-
   "Okay don't forget to wrap it Mrs. Smith", Tae said before she waved him off, she swear she didn't need to, but that's why she was always here every Monday. "What all else you gotta do today Ari?", Tae asked as a client sat in his chair,"well I gotta braid Monty hair, a sew in for graduation, Another graduation look, braid one of Boogie's homeboy's hair, JD daughter hair and Jaylnn want me to do Nalani's", I said as I flopped down in my chair, waiting for Monty,"poor babyyyy, but everyone coming in for graduation got me thinking about my girl Asia , her time coming next year ,"I knowww my baby is gonna be leaving soonn", I said pouting ,"Ari your appointment is here", Ashanti my receptionist said as I saw Monty peek back here,"ou send him back asap, look at that head", I said under my breath.
  "Wassup Ari", he said before taking a seat,"Monty", I replied before wrapping the cap around his neck.
~15 minutes later~