Chapter 41

Semi-short chapter 🫣

📍Mama E house📍Thanksgiving EveAri   "Ariana get out this kitchen I got it", Mama E stated as she popped my behind

📍Mama E house📍
Thanksgiving Eve
Ari
"Ariana get out this kitchen I got it", Mama E stated as she popped my behind." Maaa, I'm helping you whether you want me to or not", I replied laughing. Tomorrow was thanksgiving and Mama E was in the kitchen slaving with no help, so for the past 5 minutes I've been trying to help her, but she won't let me.
"Dave please tell Mama E that she doesn't need to be in this kitchen all by herself trynna make Thanksgiving dinner", I said through the phone to him as she waved me off,"Ma, let her help, you don't need to be in the kitchen doing alll the cooking, call up Zion, or Ms. Pat, or grandma", he stated as she looked at the camera mugging him,"I guesss, but don't expect me to say yes every Thanksgiving", she stated before Dave chuckled,"Dave I forgot , your Uncle Micheal is coming in tomorrow", she added before he nodded then hung up.
Dave's been taking this music thing serious and I'm honestly here for it, he still helps out at the trap but as I said before I think this is better for him. "So, what side is Uncle Micheal coming from?", I asked as I took a pot from under the cabinet to start on greens,"his father's", Mama E stated before deeply sighing,"why the deep sigh?"I asked,"well, we really never got along, but when his brother stepped out he stepped up whenever he could, you know babysitting the kids and just keeping em so I could have time to myself", she replied before she softly smiled.
    "Who's all coming over for dinner Ma?", I asked as I closed the oven back,"uh well, you guys of course, I want all my kids and grand babies here, I don't give a damn about anybody else, and Pearl and her daughter are supposed to be coming", she said before taking a seat at the dining table,"oh you know Mrs. Pearl?", I asked,"of course", she replied.

 Pearl?", I asked,"of course", she replied

📍Kingston📍
Tae
"Ouu look at youu Mrs. Pearl", I dragged, as she flipped her hair and smiled,"thank you Dontae", she replied as we both admired her in the mirror,"I love you Mrs. Pearl", I said before we both sighed,"Aww Tae I love you too, you and Ari are my babies", she stated as I combed out a few more of her curls. I could feel myself getting teary eyed, because I knew her time was coming to an end and I just didn't wanna accept it."Aw now, don't you start that crying, I'm gone be alright, Ima be fine, ya hear me?", she asked as I nodded while she wiped my cheek, before I grabbed a napkin to dap her face lightly. Today Mrs. Pearl told me she wanted to pamper herself so I did her makeup and washed and styled her hair. "Asia do you have a color for my nails that match my lipstick?", she asked Asia as she sat down in front of her,"I believe I do, just for you", she replied before they both chuckled.
It was Thanksgiving Eve and you know me, I was busy. If you know me I don't pass up on no money especially when I get to do what I love the most.
~ 2 hour later~
"Taeee", Asia semi-screamed as she made her way to my office,"yes ma'am", I replied. "Boogie said answer the phone, he need a retwist for Thanksgiving dinner", she stated before taking a seat in my chair,"I'll text him back, I've just been busy with clients today I haven't really had time to check my phone, I'm trynna get em in and then out, so I can go homeeee", I exaggerated,"yeah I feel you, I'm super tired", she added.
"Wait Asia before you go, can I ask how you've been doing?", I asked,"Tae-", she started to say but was cut off by the ring alarm signifying that someone was either walking in or out. "Taeeee Boogie hereee and Monica waitingg for you", the receptionist called out from the front,"duty calls", Asia stated before we both laughed,"I'll talk to you and we'll catch up later", Tae stated before we both left my office,"okay", she replied.
"Boogie I was gonna call you back, things have been busy around here", I said before he came and sat in my chair,"ehh it's cool, I just really needed a retwist and the lady I normally go to is closed, so I asked Ari and she told me she was helping cook for tomorrow, so I really didn't wanna bother her so-", he started to finish,"I was the last source", I finished,"I mean we'll when you put it like that", he replied chuckling lowly,"ehhh whatever, you want it styled too?", I asked,"yes and I'll pay the extra fee if I have too", he said the last part slowly before looking up at me,"uh ya do", I stated before turning his head around,"I guess, we supposed to be family, where is the family discount in this appointment", he stated. "Well it started when you skipped that lady that had been waiting a little before you got here", I said under my breath,"she'll be alright", he replied before shooing her off.
~1 hour and 10 minutes later~
"Love you down Tae", he said before dapping me up,"much love", I replied before he took money out of his pocket and handed to me,"alright it's getting late, you need me to stay so you can lock up?", he asked before walking to the door," nah I'm good bro, I gotta taser and something in this cross bag", I replied, before we both laughed then he walked out.