Chapter 39

📍Home📍A couple of days laterBaby shower dayJaylnn   Yesterday Tae called me to let me know that I shouldn't plan any for today, but it's not like I was, I've been in the house all damn week

📍Home📍
A couple of days later
Baby shower day
Jaylnn
   Yesterday Tae called me to let me know that I shouldn't plan any for today, but it's not like I was, I've been in the house all damn week. Yesterday Ari came over and we had a girls day, we got our nails done, ate in and watched movies before she installed a wig on me. She and Tae were up to something and I wasn't gonna found out about it till later on today.
    "Wear white?", I said to myself ,"uhh hell Nawl JD bet not be proposing", I semi-yelled to myself ,"JDDDD,JDDDD", I yelled from up stairs as I saw a smile plastered on his face that suddenly faded once we became face to face,"are you proposing to me?", I just asked straight up,"damn well good morning to you too, and hell nah shorty, why you think that?", he asked,"I don't know Ari and Tae got something planned and I don't know what's goin on", I said as I took a seat on the couch,"well it's obvious it's a suprise, if they know and you don't", he said before smiling and walking to the door ,"mmmtch whatever, where you going?", I asked,"whyyy women? I'm not your man and your not my girl remember?", he said as he kept walking "well just be back before 4:00 I got somewhere to be", I replied matching his nasty attitude,"I might", he stated before the door opened then closed.
   JD has been walking around with his juicy lip on the floor ever since the other day, he got upset when he joked and asked me who had me smiling at my phone and I replied saying my man, but I was only joking , so he was like for real? and I was like you you're not my man and I'm not your girl and he got upset but I don't know why? we had already talked about us and what we had going on.

📍Otw to Modern Space📍
Same day
Asia
   "Here hold this real quick", I said to Niomi as I handed her our cup holder from Jim's Joe's,"okay I got it now drive, we need to get to the venue before them people deliver that food" she replied before I drove away from the drive through line.
~5 minutes away from the venue~
"Now as much money I've been giving you for the past two weeks , you should be off this street", I said to Layla, a young and what looked like homeless girl that sat down at the stop light with cars asking for money, she looked about around me and Niomi's age , so every time I would sit at a stop light and I saw her, I would give her 10$, now what she did with that 10$ every time? I don't know , that's between her and god. "Welll look at you Ms pretty, whatcha got for me today? I haven't been seeing you at the light like I used to", she said smiling from ear to ear,"well traffic been bad over here so I've been taking the back way from time to time, how you holding up?", I asked ,"I'm fine girl", she replied as she stepped back to see the light turning green,"I don't have cash on me today but I gotcha tomorrow", I stated truthfully,"aw your fine, I'll be right here", she said before I drove off.
That's sweet of you Asia", Niomi said before taking a sip from her drink,"I do what I can, she looks so young I just wish I could help her more", I replied,"well you're doing enough by giving her money when you have it", she said , and I smiled back.