Chapter 36

📍Birthday Party📍Ari💕  "Y'all enjoy yourself now, it's another jumping house in the back, y'all can take em back there too", I said as I handed Nalani a candy bucket ,"thanks girl, she's really enjoying herself", Jaylnn said as she smiled and wa...

📍Birthday Party📍
Ari💕
"Y'all enjoy yourself now, it's another jumping house in the back, y'all can take em back there too", I said as I handed Nalani a candy bucket ,"thanks girl, she's really enjoying herself", Jaylnn said as she smiled and walked to the back with Nalani. "Ayo bae y'all have outdone y'all selves mami", Dave said as he kissed my cheek,"nah for real sis , this place is bomb", Jamal said as he kissed Imani's forehead.
   "We sure know how to put a party together", Tae said as he placed two big gift bags on the gift table,"ohh bestiee", I said as we hugged ,"how was ATL baby?", I asked as he dapped up Dave and then Jamal ,"it was good girl I've been booked and busy I can't wait to take you wimme", Tae said as he sipped from his cup. "Mommmy loook", Kairi said as she ran to me with icing on her fingers,"KaiKai how did you get in that cake?", I asked as I picked her up so I could wipe her hands,"Uncle Boogie", she said pointing to him as he tried to hide behind mama E ,"mommy gone beat Uncle Boogie ass, it was not time for cake", I said as I kissed her cheek and let her run free.
~ 1 Hour later~
   "Alright guys can we have everyone gather around so the girls can cut their cakes and open their gifts", Dave said on the microphone as everyone gathered around the cake table ,"waittt let me take a picture of their cakes", Tiff said as she snapped pictures,"cmon KaiKai and Imani let's sing happy birthday, ok everyone ready...
"Happyyy... birth..day.. tooo..youu.happy...birth..day..tooo.youu..happy...birth..day..too..Kairi and Imaniii... happyy...birth..day..too.youuu..", everyone sang together ,"blow out your candles babies", Tiff said as Imani blowed out her candles while Kai rubbed her eyes while laying her head in my chest,"look baby blow", I said as I leaned her forward to blow out the candles but she didn't,"I'll blow it for you", Boogie said as he did just that and Dave slapped the back of his head,"stop playing with my child B ", Dave said causing everyone to laugh,"well she was playing, we want some cake", Boogie joked,"leave my baby alone", Mama E said as she snapped pictures of the cake and then the girls.
   ~45 minutes later~
  I stood around watching everyone have fun and eat, it was really good to see everyone happy and enjoying themselves, my sister looked happy, my dad was here, our friends and family was here it was just great,"hey sis you good?", Zion said knocking me out my thoughts,"yea I'm just loving how the party turned out and is goin", I replied as she laid her head on my shoulder,"look atcha niece", Zion said as she pointed to Hunter trying to jump with the big kids,"dat baby gone sleep good tonight", I said as she ran towards Zion,"Hii tootie you tired?", she asked as Hunter rubber her eyes.
"Thank you guys for coming out to celebrate with us we really enjoyed all of you guys and really thank you all for coming out ", Dave said in the microphone as the decorators cleaned and everyone packed up. "We really enjoyed ourselves Ari and Dave,"Jaylnn said as she held Nalani in her arms ,"why are you holding her?", I asked ,"I tried to get her ,but she don't like listening to me", JD said as he held a sleeping Jalani in his arms,"you know y'all make a cute lil family", Donny said under his breath, while Asia agreed,"I know right", she replied causing us to laugh,"well we finna head out B , the party was bomb", JD said before dapping up Dave then Hugging Ari.
📍Home📍
  "Let me post these pictures from today, send me anything or any pictures you took today", I said to Dave as he walked to his side of the bed,"ok I got you baby", he replied.
Iamzion