Chapter 33

📍Home📍Ari💕   "Here , come sit next to me papa", I said as I patted the spot next to me for him to lay down,"uh okay, what's up ma", he said as he checked his phone,"Dave just sit down", I said before softly chuckling

📍Home📍
Ari💕
   "Here , come sit next to me papa", I said as I patted the spot next to me for him to lay down,"uh okay, what's up ma", he said as he checked his phone,"Dave just sit down", I said before softly chuckling. "Bae I want you to be completely honest with me , what happened in that man-cave tonight?", I asked as I tried to face him,"Just a heated conversation that's all Ari", he replied dryly. It was mad hard getting Dave to talk about stuff like this ,"alright whatever", I replied back dryly,"bruh I said it was just a heated argument chill yo", he semi-yelled ,"and I just said alright , but I'm done talking it's like pulling teeth to get you to talk to me , I know Donny's your brother but shit maybe I can help", I turned back to him yelling. "How ARI , HOW CAN YOU HELP SOMEONE WHO DOESNT WANT TO BE FUCKING HELPED YO?, he yelled as he stood up on his side of the bed ," I just wanted to know what happened Dave watch who you yelling at for real b", I said calmly,"since you wanna know so fucking bad , Donny disrespectful yo , he thinks ima bad father to Kai, let's see he uh thinks I act like his father when I only want the best for him I don't be trynna run him and act like his father , our pops left my moms high and dry every time she told him she was pregnant and Donny just feels like he's the greatest man walking this earth ,so I pushed him when he said something but I really regret it Ari he's my fucking little brother yo and then to top it off he drinking, like this Nigga young as fuck doing this shit", he said as he got on his knees at the foot of our bed,
"Dave, part of me knows how you feel, my fucking mother was addicted to drugs and alcohol so I know what it feels like to have a family go down that path , second you've done nothing but love and be a great father to Kai so you being a bad father is outta the question, I've seen the way to care and do everything for this family so for him to say that is crazy like for real but he's young he doesn't know Dave he doesn't", I replied as I kneeled beside him as he laid in my chest," I just wish he knew that Ari", he said as he got up to go to the bathroom leaving me in the floor.

 "How ARI , HOW CAN YOU HELP SOMEONE WHO DOESNT WANT TO BE FUCKING HELPED YO?, he yelled as he stood up on his side of the bed ," I just wanted to know what happened Dave watch who you yelling at for real b", I said calmly,"since you wanna know so...

📍Mama Pat house📍
Next day
Jaylnn💞
"I still need to figure out a date for this baby shower Mama Pat", I said as I sat my purse on her counter before hugging her,"right suga you look like you finna pop mamas", she replied causing us to both chuckle.
"Come sit mama I need to talk to you", she said as she walked to the living room and I waddled behind her. Currently 7 months pregnant and I can honestly say I'm ready to get her outta me , being pregnant isn't so bad but she's given me nothing but heartburn , I hate it.
    "Okay so Jaylnn you might not like what I'm about to say but it's what's best , I've invited D'anni over here so we could all talk for the child's sake and before you say anything no I did not know he had a child before you , but I think Ziggy would want you to be in her life , this is my first time meeting her , she reached out to me on Facebook, she said things with you two didn't go as planned", she stated as she held my hand ,"Ma I never didn't want the child in Ziggy or hell my life it's just like ma he basically cheated on me while we were going through what we were going through", I said as tears feel from my eyes,"I'm sorry I really am if he were here today I'd beat his ass for you, but I love you Jaylnn and y'all gone get through this", she said as she kissed my forehead.
~5 minutes later~
"Miss Pat?", the familiar voice stated as she stood at Mama Pat's doorway ,"come on in suga", Mama Pat replied before opening the glass door. "Follow me ", she stated as D'anni followed her into the living room.
  I stood up now facing D'anni who had Nalani beside her while holding her hand. It was quiet at first but Mama Pat broke the silence,"who is this pretty girl?", she asked as she bent down to Nalani height ,"I'm Nalani", she replied softly,
"Hi beautiful girl I'm Patrice but you can call me Gigi Pat", she said before she looked at D'anni to make sure it was okay , she replied with a soft smile and nod,"Hey Nalani you want some ice cream or you hungry?", she asked her, she replied with a smile and a nod before taking Mama Pat's hand to the kitchen.
    "Um so-", I started to say but was cut off ,
"Look Jaylnn is it ?", I responded with a nod,"I want to apologize for last time we met , um how I went about telling you wasn't right and it was very childish of me , I do apologize and regret having sex with him even though I knew he was in a relationship but please don't hate me I really am sorry and I know Ziggy wouldn't want me to keep Nalani from you because he wanted you to meet her when he was alive but I want you to be in her life you and Miss Patrice", she said with tears in her eyes.
I took a deep breath before responding,"I think that would be great , I never didn't want her in my life when we first sat down to talk because I know that wouldn't be right for Mama Pat, I honestly forgive you for your honesty and everything but I will say I'll never forget. We can get together and talk more about days I get her and everything because we're grown like children are involved", I stated as I wiped a tear running down my cheek. "That's fine with me , thank you for accepting her for real ", D'anni stated. "Um if it's fine with you my best friend and her sister-in-law is having a birthday party together for their girls next weekend their a little younger than Nalani but I'm sure she'll enjoy it", I stated as Mama Pat and Nalani walked into the living room,"sounds good I'll get in touch with you and we can talk more , again I'm not asking to be friends just be here for her sake", she said as she looked at Nalani,"of course", I replied with a soft smile,"ok well we have to get going , thank you for everything Miss Patrice and thank you for sitting down and talking to me again", she said before turning to the front door.

 "Um if it's fine with you my best friend and her sister-in-law is having a birthday party together for their girls next weekend their a little younger than Nalani but I'm sure she'll enjoy it", I stated as Mama Pat and Nalani walked into the livi...

📍Vendor Place📍
Three dats later
Ari💕
  Todays Friday and we're just now adding little stuff to the place just to see how we want it , yesterday Asia and Tiff was here with me cleaning because the people before us trashed the place and didn't clean up. Tae and Tiff was with me today and we decided their theme would be trolls Kai and apparently Imani's favorite movie. Dave has been spending most of his time in the studio and like I said it was fine with me because he wasn't really running the streets but ever since he told me about what happened in that man-cave he doesn't really say much to me. "Oh did Jay tell you she's bring Nalani to the party?", Tae asked as he sat down ,"yea we talked I told her it was fine wimme", I replied. Last night Jay told us about Nalani, Ziggy's first daughter that no one knew about but she's family so I'm sure this'll work out. "Nalani is so beautiful", I said as I scrolled on her mom's instagram,"yess girl but I could just beat Zigg ass for cheating", Tae said as he playfully rolled his eyes ,"yea you and me both", I replied before chuckling. "So I know KaiKai cousins coming and stuff am I missing anybody else?", I asked myself,"oh JD daughter coming too don't let me forget her Tae", I said as we turned to the exit of the vendor place.
"Girl look what Dave posted", Tae said as we got in my car ,"what?", I replied and he handed me his phone:

davedoitbest

❤️  💬   ↗️liked by Teaandstuff and 100,122 othersI don't know what I'll do without this girl y'all💯 #imsorry view 300 commentsRandom: he cheated?Random: knew they wouldn't last😂YBn

❤️  💬   ↗️
liked by Teaandstuff and 100,122 others
I don't know what I'll do without this girl y'all💯 #imsorry
view 300 comments
Random: he cheated?
Random: knew they wouldn't last😂
YBn.Boogie: mannn what you do ?
IamZion: call me !
Taedabest: playing with my baby mama🙄
⚫️Add a comment...

I dropped my head and Tae and I both laughed, "he need to sit down somewhere all we did was get into a heated argument as he would call it", I stated as I pulled out of the parking lot,"girl he a fool", Tae added. Let's go see Jaylnn I miss my baby", Tae stated. She's been resting because she's gotten big and can pop any day now. Tae and I have planned out her baby shower and Niomi and Asia agreed to help out but it isn't until two weeks so we have time to make sure everything is good.
Let me post me and my big baby since he got the world thinking we done and we ain't.

Kingstonsister_

      Send Message                                       ▶️"Aww look at the familyyyy", Tae said as he clapped loudly

"Aww look at the familyyyy", Tae said as he clapped loudly.

Excuse any mistakes....