Chapter 24 3/3

📍Home📍Asia💝After replying to most people's messages and posts I finally made my way down the stairs where I followed the aroma of a fresh cooked breakfast

📍Home📍
Asia💝
After replying to most people's messages and posts I finally made my way down the stairs where I followed the aroma of a fresh cooked breakfast. "SUPRISEEEEE", they yelled out as I made it to the end of the steps. The only ones that where here right now were Zion, Hunter, Imani, Kairi, Tae, and Jaylnn. "Wowwww", I said before I covered my mouth , balloons filled the kitchen and a few gifts.
"These are all from Donny, you ain't getting our gifts until the party", Jaylnn stated before we all laughed. Placed on the floor were designer bags from Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, and Chanel.
"Lawwwd, who cooked all this?", I asked as I entered the dining area where hot food was placed.

"Me, Zion, and Jaylnn", Ari said before chuckling,"wait what exactly did Jaylnn cook?",I jokingly asked ,"don't play with me Asia Starr Mathew", Jaylnn said as she walked towards me with Imani in her arms

"wait what exactly did Jaylnn cook?",I jokingly asked ,"don't play with me Asia Starr Mathew", Jaylnn said as she walked towards me with Imani in her arms.
"She had to help Tae had hair to do at the salon while we were cooking", Ari stated as she picked up a now sleeping Kairi,"she was just up", I said chuckling,"I know right", she replied before she walked up the stairs.
"Y'all go ahead and eat i'ma just put her down for a nap", Ari said,"okayy", basically everyone replied.

📍Jeremy Suit Shop📍Donny💙"Y'all said the theme all white?", Boogie asked ,"yes nigga for the fourth time", I replied

📍Jeremy Suit Shop📍
Donny💙
"Y'all said the theme all white?", Boogie asked ,"yes nigga for the fourth time", I replied.
Boogie always wanted to wait until the last minute to tell us he ain't have no clothes or an outfit.
"Alright Jeremy I think I want some silk shit, this a all white party so I gotta be fly as fuck yo", Boogie said to him,"word, I feel you Ima have you looking fly as fuck yo", he replied.
On our way to the suit shop I was on the phone with my baby, she called me right after she saw all the gifts I had for her. She was crying and shit and that kind of made me feel good that she appreciated what I did for her, but it was because I appreciated her.
~About 30 minutes later~
"Oh yeah I'm fucking with this Jeremy", Boogie semi-yelled,"nigga you a fool, you ain't finna look better than me today", Dave stated ,"mmmtch whatever nigga Im already fly you know what I mean and this silk on my skin just tops it off", Boogie replied after smacking his lips.