Chapter 20

-Long chapter..

📍Home📍Dave💙 Ari pulled up in my driveway as Ziggy followed,  before the car was fully parked I hopped out

📍Home📍
Dave💙
Ari pulled up in my driveway as Ziggy followed, before the car was fully parked I hopped out.
I was so mad I didn't say anything to anyone the whole car ride.

📍Dave house📍Ari💕I watched as Dave slammed the door as he hopped out the car

📍Dave house📍
Ari💕
I watched as Dave slammed the door as he hopped out the car. His eyes were red and I knew he had been crying but I couldn't blame him , the whole car ride Tiff or Dave hadn't said a word so I didn't say anything either.
I looked down at my phone and saw 10 messages sent from Pookie, she wanted to tag along but I told her this was too dangerous for her. I laid my phone in the cup holder and looked out the window as I reminisced on how I caught my mom using again.
~Flashback~
"C'mon we gotta get home now", I said as I was basically dragging my little sister away from the park,"nooo sister I don't wanna goooo", Pookie replied,"please we'll come back tomorrow", still struggling to pull her off of the slide,"AGHH fine I hate you sister", Asia replied,"you don't mean that", I said as I wiped a little tear falling on my cheek. This was our first time at the park my moms didn't really like us out after school but today she specifically told us to go and not come home until 6:00pm.
I took the shortcut way home because I knew late at night was when bad stuff really started happening, drug dealers, ho's, pimps, and shootouts. After walking for about 5 minutes we where finally walking onto our porch. " DO IT BITCH" I jumped and held Asia close to me as I slowly eased towards the front door,"NO I CANT IM SORRY TIAGO I CANT", I heard my mom cry out ,"OH REALLY GET OVER HERE BITCH", he replied,"NO NO PLEASE TIAGO NO", she cried out again, Tiago was a tall dark skin man that only came to my mama house at night time , I saw him slap her once but mama told me he said he wouldn't do it again.
"Sister the back door", Asia whispered ,"c'mon let's go", we walked around our small house and to the back door, surprisingly it was unlocked,"Pookie stay behind me", I said holding her hand, as I walked through the back door and into the kitchen I saw my mom on her knees at the coffe table that sat in the middle of the living room ,"stay back here", I told Asia as I walked closer into the living room ," It make you feel good dont it?", Tiago asked chuckling , my mama nodded while tears fell from her eyes, in front of her on the coffee table sat a rolled up dollar bill, a razor blade and a white powered substance that looked like flour, but I'm sure it wasn't.
I gasped lowly,"mama no" I whispered to myself, she grabbed the razor blade and cut it into the powder substance, then grabbed the rolled up dollar bill and held one end to her right nostril and the other end into the crack on the table, Tiago watched not taking his eye off of her, she took a sniff and held her head back,"MAMA" I yelled out and ran out the back door before grabbing Asia...