ii)

She is dreaming

Dreaming of the world where she can find love .

Dreaming of when she will find love .

Thinking of.........

Being a 19 yr old girl Eun Bin has gone through a lot alone bcz her parents never cared for herr but this girl always believed that someday her parents'will come to her and love here...

She sighs and sleep.

Morning
At 6:00 am her alarm rings annd she gets up with swollen eyes ..

What happened?

As usual she goes fo her morning routine...

But today she was broken down she fell on her knees and sobs and than just in few seconds she goes and seats on her nearby bench...

Flashback

EUN BIN  returned home at 6:00 pm after doing her tution.
She heard sounds ..
A maid approached her and told informs her that her parents had arrived .
Shr become happy and goes near the room..

Filled with feelin of happiness in her face she approaches near the door.
But her smile disappears when she hears Something .

Mrs Kim - Listen honey let's go before she approaches otherwise we will be late. Ok . This meeting is more important than that girl u know..

Mr Kim - I know Therefore I am packing fast...
I too don't want to see her

Mrs Kim - U know honey we did a mistake ..
We should not have keep her with ourselves we should that day leave her at the orphanage.
First I was not ready for this and second she is too sticky . I mean I am her mother but her qualities are not like me ..

Huh her mother was not knowing what her daughter was going through ....

Eun Bin  cried and goes from there and tell maid that no need to tell them she is at home