xxvi)

My answer is you -1

Everything has now came in its right place . Suho and Eun Bin are going through the best moments of their life . Everything is going perfect . Of course both of them wished for that and it came to them ..

Today they were going to marry and busy with their wedding preparations . It has been one year since they were together . It took time to convince others especially his father . His father was not so easy to be convinced because what he had heard about Eun he didn't want her to be his daughter-in -law .

When Suho told everything about Eun's life , than his father realised his mistake , and went  personally to her to ask her hand in marriage with his son .

Talking about Mrs. Park it was difficult because she was an evil woman. She was jealous of her because her mother snatched her happiness and she was also in the process to find her happiness .
She went to her house, but when she saw her little baby girl , Eunho , she was touched . Afterwards , Mr. Kim and Mr. Park explained to her and she understood . She went to Eun Bin and apologized to her .

"I am sorry my child , it was never your mistake , you know you gave me a child happiness but my ego was too much to accept that , I am sorry."

Eun's eyes were filled with tears which were flowing through her eyes uncontrollably . She was so happy that Mrs. Park accepted and both shared a motherly hug .

Yoona and mother soon reached at their place and than a surprise came that Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Park were college friends . Whole room was filled with gossips and laughs .

At last whole thing was at its place.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Wedding place.

Present

Today is the day , when Eun and Suho are going to get tied with each other .

Suho is desperately standing on the isle waiting for her bride to come. He was nervous a bit and side by side Yoona left no chance to tease him . One thing has changed that Yoona and Eunho became very much close and Yoona always becomes serious when it comes to Eunho . She has a boyfriend Luhan who works in China and has returned recently . Luhan and Eunho both were like second parents to Eunho and Eunho too loved them .

Eunho was busy playing with his uncle , Luhan and Yoona had went inside to fetch for Eun .

Soon Eun came . When she saw Suho , her heartbeat became fast , it was like everything stopped for a moment . Both looked into their eyes and shared a warm smile .

They both shared their vows and a sweet kiss . Now it was turn to dance and both couple paired up , Luhan and Yoona , Suho and Eun. Eunho was with her grandmother .

Suho placed his hand on Eun waist and her hand approached towards Suho's shoulder . The secret which Eun has been holding has to be revealed , about her disease . She knew she should have shared it earlier but they were so much busy and occupied that she did not get chance . Besides, she was fine and her condition has improved a bit ..

As they were dancing , suddenly Eun felt as if her head is paining so much , soon it became unbearable and she was about to faint and lost her balance , when Suho held her in his arms .

The ambulance arrived and she was brought to hospital.  Luckily, the doctor to which they went was her appointed doctor . When he saw her , he told her condition to Suho .

She had a tumour in her brain . Suho was shocked to hear and stumbled on his steps .