xxvii)

My Answer is you -2

Suho was shocked when he heard about his wife , like he just got her and now only it seems as if he will lose her and he cannot do anything , that just made him upset .
He was a bit angry on her but how can he scold her because it may have happened when he was not with her. He cries by leaning against the wall.

Everyone is devastated by hearing the news . Everyone is a crying mess . It's like the luck is never on their side. Is it so hard to find happiness for them ?
Mrs Park was in shock , she did not know what to do. Is it the result of her wrongdoings towards Eun that she is losing her . .

Eunho , unknowingly , was sitting on Luhan's lap and staring at them . Suddenly she started crying . Luhan who was in his thoughts , was brought out by her. Yoona too was trying to stop him . He was crying loudly , they do not know what do.  Suho was nowhere to be found. 

Suddenly Eunho stopped crying , everyone took a breath of relief.

But what she said after kinda shocked them

"Omma"

She spoke so clearly that everyone held tears in their eyes best trying to prevent them from flying .

Yoona took her in her embrace and kissed her head and took her outside for fresh air .

After 1 hour

Eun slowly opened her eyes and a tear dropped from her eyes . The first thing she wanted to know was where is he? Where is her child Eunho? Slowly everyone approached and consoled her. She hugged her child so tightly . Eunho was soon asleep in her arms. Everyone was emotional seeing this scene..

Suho ran as fast as he can to fetch to his wife . As he saw her , without wasting a minute, he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

Both were having teary eyes. The emotions which they were holding was nothing but sadness and guilt. They didn't speak to each other but tears were constantly falling .
They were just staring and crying .

"Suho , let's spend time together ."

"We will , you just become well."

"I don't have much time left , please ."

"Don't say that, you will be fine."

"I have been keeping this hope from last year but nothing changed . I sometimes think what did I do so wrong to go through all this. I can't understand what to do . I am already so much depressed that I can't express........"

Before she can say further , Suho hugged her tight like there was no tomorrow. Evening came and he decided to bring coffee.

Eun suddenly felt like her head is going to burst . Soon whole hospital was in chaos.Mr. Kim saw everyone was running in panic. They were just praying Nothin happened to her ..

Mrs Kim - Call suho

Yoona - I am on it.

Suho had bought Eun's favourite coffee,when suddenly his phone rang, since he was having two coffees held in his hand , he decided to go to the corner and pick it up.

The doctor came out and said ,
"We are sorry  , we are unable to save her .

Silence .
No one was able to utter a word . Suho who picked up his phone heard it and threw the coffee and ran as  fast as he can.

As soon as he approached , he saw everyone standing with their heads hung low. With stumbling steps , he went near the room  , where her lifeless wife was lying. He did not know  what to say .

A loud scream saying "Eun" was heard across the room.

The pain , suffering and sadness was evident in that scream. It was like torturing someone . Everyone just shut their eyes after hearing that scream .

Yoona gave him a letter when he was brought to sit on chair.

"Love , if you are reading this letter , that means I had already left this world .I am sorry that I did not tell you about this . Destiny is so cruel that we can't be together . I was so sad when I came to know about this . Although I don't want , but it happened. Love , always you will be always be the half part of me. I can never forget my light of life . Whom I love with all heart . I love you and will always love you .
No matter where we are , how much distance is between us , "My Answer is always you."

The letter ended and the paper fell from his hand  .