viii)

Baby don't cry

We all know Suho understood that something was wrong ..
He also saw that when she is with Younjae
She feels afraid .

The questions run in her mind like
Why
How?
Does she knows him?

Than he realises that they both study in the same college so obviously they may know but Youngjae is a nice guy ...

He is so much confused that he doesn't know what to do?

Later that day the all four i.e. Yoona, Eun Bin, Suho and Younjae decides to go out to refresh their mood .

They enter into a mall.

Yoona - unni let's go there .

Eun Bin - ok

After. Long shopping suho excuses himself to bring his car and Yoona goes to fetch an ice cream .

Youngjae - See even destiny wants me to be with u ..

He goes near her and whisper in her ear which sends a shiver in her body

Eun Bin - No plss

Youngjae - Why are u like this ?

.at the right time Yoona return with ice creams but her happiness faded when she sees fear on her unni's face ...

Before she would approach her Suno already arrives and tell them the car has already been arrived ..

The sitting arrangement

Suho. Yoona
Eun Bin. Youngjae

Yes no matter how much yoona says that she wants to sit with her unni but somehow Young jae persuades her by giving his ice cream .

While going time he touches Eun Bin's thigh which make her whimper but she knows she can't do anything ..

Suho notices that and stop the car abruptly and says

KIM YOUNGJAE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR

everyone is startled by his raised voice ..

U BOTH REMAIN IN THE CAR ..

Both girls nod

As soon as he get out of the car he punch Youngjae hard on his cheek .

He punches him hard

HOW DARE U TO DO THAT WHAT DO U THINK AM I BLIND I CAME TO KNOW FEW MOMENTS AGO WHEN I CAME AFTER PARKING THE CAR ..
HOW COULD BE SO BAD? HOW COULD U ?
DO U DON'T HAVE SISTER . HOW DARE U?

Eun Bin runs out of car and stops him . He didn't stop but when he hear her sobs he stops abruptly ....

He hugs and comforts her and says
Don't cry I am here Eun to protect u don't be. Afraid

*Baby don't cry*