v)

Paper cuts
WARNING - CONTAINING ABUSES AND SAD SCENES

After meeting Yoona , she decides to directly head home ..
Of course she was not close to anyone ..

So she takes a cab but unfortunately the cab just stopped working and it would take more than 2 hrs to fix the car so she decides to leave on her own..

While she was walking,

She notices she has to pass through a bar area , she was afraid but she has to go
While passing , she could feel dirty eyes on her but she decides to brush it off

It was just going to finish she was happy that nothing weird happened with her but
than she sees someone caught her hand .

She didn't want to turn back to look at the man but eventually he pulled her towards him giving her a super uncomfortable feeling ..

She tried her best to control her tears but she couldn't she started to cry and pleading to pls leave her ..

Afterwards she noticed that the person was one of her classmates ..

She was astonished to seee him but she was not knowing his name ...

Boy - U know I wanna fuck ur whole body

Eun Bin - Wh...a...t !!

Boy putting his hand on her waist and close to her ear placing her mouth .

Boy - Yes u are so beautiful baby ur body is just a paradise for me ..
Udk I wanna *lick her neck*

Eun Bin pushed him and said this is wrong .
Pls don't do this .

Boy just forcefully put her hand on his neck and it seemed like thwt they both are making out .

EUN BIN.

she turned to look at her parents . She felt happy but before she could take a step towards their parents..

Father -; This is what u are doing at our back .

Eun bin - Appa

Father - What a shame that u are our daughter ....ur mother was telling me that u are like this but I was not believing ...

Mother - Honey I already told u she is a slut .

Thank god she is not our own. Daughter otherwise I would have

Eun Bin - What type of parents u are who can't trust her own daughter ..

Ik that I am not ur real daughter but I will never do something like this

Mother - Uk what u are so characterless that u don't have any shame .. Huh what bad thing we did to accept u as our daughter. Eww shame shamee .....
Listen girl pack ur things and get out ..

Uk I guess ur mother was also like this only. .

Eun Bin was now crying terribly she was not able to say a word

Don't try to contact us ....
Ok u daughter of a bitch .....

Ahh honey let's go .

Eun Bin was terribly crying sitting at corner of the road .........

As she was standing up to walk she fainted ..

Next morning ..

She wakes up and finds herself sleeping on a comfy bed ..

Till than Yoona enters
Unni u are awake

Eun - Yess how did I got here ? .

Oh that my oppa brought u here ...

U were sick badly .
What happened ?

Eun - Nothing my dear just
*a tear escaped her eye *

Yoona - No neeed to say if u are uncomfortable and she goes from there