iii)

Hurt

She was hurt so much that she didn't knew what to do it was very much difficult for her now.

It's obvious like if u are waiting for someone with all ur heart and when u find that the person consider u as a burden u are broken .
This is so natural right

The same happened with our Eun Bin too .

Now she was not knowing what to do..

Her nights were like fall
She wished as somebody to call

Who knows what is going to happen in her life ..

Believe it or not she was also not having any frnds like it was not that she's was bullied but everyone just considered her classmate ..
No one wanted to become close to her....

Today was the last day . They were going to get graduated...

She knew that no one will come to congratulate her but she still smiled at her junior

After taking her degree , she was planning to head towards her car..

Till than a girl hold her hand ..

As soon as she turned around she saw her junior carrying a beautiful bouquet in her hand ..

Eun Bin - Hey

???- Hi unni

Eun Bin - Thanks for the flowers .so I know u want to ask me something ..proceed

???? - My name is Yoona . Unni how are u so powerful

Eun Bin - Whatt!!!

Yoona - I mean u don't have frnds but u are still strong I know about u and also know that u aree broken ddeep inside but still u are so cool .

Eun Bin - Well thanks but since u asked I will answer .
U never know what is waiting for u u know .
Challenge in life are not something for which we are prepared this is something which come as a surprise test so just go through the situation and keep urself strong ..

Yoona was staring at her eyes and thinking how deep Bin is she is so good not like other seniors
disturbing her only ...

Yoona - Weell I wish now whatever is going to Come into ur life maybe a good thing . U have already gone through a lot now u must be happy also ......

I wish u get all the happiness in ur life unni

Eun Bin - Thank you for ur wishes girl....

Bye take care.

Idk but I hope whatever Yoona is saying may become the truth I really want to become happy .
I want to trust someone alsooo ..

Hope I get this soon