xxiv)

If We love Again.

You told me you loved me , than why you did this behind my back I thought you needed some time . But..........
His voice trailed off , he could not say anything after that . He was betrayed by thee one he gave all his heart and all this what he did just for seeing this day .......

"I am sorry Suho but this is best for us , let's just separate and never meet again." With that she slammed the door on his face and ran towards her room with hands covering his mouth and ran straight towards thee bathroom and sat with her knees  folded,and her face sunked in her hands .
She knew by doing this she is sending him away. But she knew this was best for him

Evening came and Jacob came home

"Miss Park"

No reply came back which made him to think about what happened so suddenly? It's like the house was so quite that you can't even hear a fly .
His movements became tense as he was approaching towards Eun's room ..
His mind was filled with many WHAT IFS .
what if Eun has hurt herself ...

She was kind of depressed nowdays .

As he turned the knob of the door, he saw a poor soul lying on the floor, lifeless, like her soul has left her body . She was looking so broken . Never in his life Jacob had ever seen herself so broken . It shattered his heart into pieces after observing this scene . He couldn't take anymore and approached her with his hands shaking and slowly held her face up and hugged her. He was a good friend to her . The hug was not because of love it was just a friendly gesture .He never had feelings for Eun because he knew his position in front . He knew his limit .

As soon as Eun opened his eyes she hugged Jacob tightly . She really needed someone to comfort her right now . She hugged him tightly .she was breathing heavily and Jacob was rubbing her back to calm her down . The cries were getting louder . After sometime she calmed down and looked up to see Jacob staring at her with worried eyes..

"You know you should not be careless during these days .You ar......."

"He left me "were the only the words managed to came out from Eun's mouth as she can't control her tears .

Jacob was still not getting but as soon as reality struck him. He abruptly stood up from the place and took her pale face in his hands and said

" Suho came here, right?"

"Yes"

Eun tell me what happened?

"He misunderstood the whole situation , he thought that the baby was........

"mine" was all Jacob said while doubting

Eun looked in his eyes and than after a short while nooded her head

Jacob face flung down with disappointment and he was feeling angry at Suho ..he still did not understand, how can Suho do something like this?

After pacing around from two-three minutes he finally released a sigh and asked her with a slight fear in his voice
"Did you told him about your ?"

"NO , ANDWAE , how can you expect me to tell him ? Huh? I will never tell him about my DISEASE . You know that .

"But why? " Jacob asked with a little a rage in his voice .

"Because I don't want him to miss me . I had given enough pain to him . I don't want anything else. If he will hate me , it's better as he will forget about me "

But........
Jacob could not say anything more , he was speechless at how endless their love was

After a moment of silence, she said
"Please do me a favor , when I leave this world , please take care of this child" and she cried so hardly.
Jacob was devastated looking at her .The fact that he cannot do anything for her frustrated him more.
So he hugged her

If we ever born again,
If we ever meet again,
Let's not see each other more,
Let's nor make many promises
Because I know a love too deep
Will left me in pain behind