xxv)

A Christmas day

Christmas time

Christmas was around and everyone was preparing for it and the baby was 2 months old .

Flashback
Eun bin and suho laying next to each talkin'about random things when suddenly Suho noticed Eun bin is in deep thought , so he decides to ask her about the thing which was bothering her..
[Bold lines for Suho and italic fo Eun]

"Eun, did something happen? You look bothered"

"Nope everything is fine , I am thinking about our future like what we will name our kids ?"

"You look excited huh , I want a girl first cute,smart and beautiful like you"

"See who's excited now ? I am okay with anything ".

"If it's a girl her name will Eunho {Eun+suho}
If it's a boy it will be a boy than Subin
{Suho +Bin}

"I like the names ".

"Who will not I am a genius ".

"Yes and I am in love with this genius."

Flashback eneded
___________________

Wiping the tears which were pouring from her eyes, Eun caresses the cheeks of the baby and her hair, and carries her in her arms and goes near the windows . There was snow everywhere ,people were wearing jackets , caps , gloves. Some were playing with snow , some were playing with snow, some were greeting , some couples holding hands in hands neatly dressed and were going to Church. Christmas tree was nearly in the center , beautifully decorated , everyone was gathered to click photos ,selfies etc .

Eun bin was staring at them , all were happy . She was thinking how she hoped to do these things with Suho but she cannot .

Eun Bin POV
Suho if you would be here , we would be doing this together, you would be holding our baby and we would spend time together sitting near bornfire . You know your wish is fulfilled , it's a baby girl which you always desired , she is naughty like you. She is just two months and she is so cute . I miss you so much , I wish you were here with us . Without you , I miss half part of me. I don't know wether I will be able to live in future or not, wether you will be able to know that Eunho is your child but one thing will always remain that my love for you will never die. You were the best thing that I had been through and this is the product of our love .
The moments which we shared together will always be cherished by my heart .

Till than the baby starts to cry which brings Eun back to reality.

Suho

It's been six months since I saw her , I miss her , but at the same time I hate her for what she did for me but my heart still long for her,, I don't know why? I hate myself for it. Today is Christmas and I am missing her . Unfortunately I have to visit Jacob today for the business deals . I know I have to face her but I have to behave professionally. I cannot bring my personal problems with my work . I can do it ...

[Bold lines for Suho italics for Jacob and normal for Eun bin ]

Suho reaches the place at the given time and after hesitating for a moment knocks on the door

"Hi Suho, merry Christmas"

"merry Christmas"

Suho entered the house , his eyes searching for her. As he was searching till than a creak on the door was heard which made Suho turn his head towards the direction . Jacob was not there, he had excused himself to recieve a call .

Eun Bin unknowingly thinking that it's Jacob just chanted

"Hey Jacob ,you here , you know Eunho is crying from evening ."

The moment he heard Eunho , Suho became still, it's like the time stopped for him , Eunho means it's his child , it's the love born from both of them . He thought himself so foolish for blaming Eun and thinking dirty things about her without listening to the whole explaination .

His eyes were teary . Eun Bin not knowing about Suho continued her talk

"Honestly Jacob I miss him , but the misunderstanding which is created by me cannot be resolved . I am a bit sad that he did not trust me a bit "

"Jacob!"
"Jacob!"

"Jacob are you even liste............."

Words came to Eun throat but she didn't know how to speak,it was like the words were struck in her throat .

Before she could say anything , Suho was already near her and pulled her tightly in a hug .

"I am sorry, I am stupid"

"It's alright , I should have told you beforehand only , when you asked Jacob about me"

"I want to see my baby Eunho"

Eun showed him the way to baby's room.

Suho took her in his arms and caressed her cheeks . Jacob too joined and congratulated them.  He was happy for this . He even wanted this and his main purpose to bring Suho was fulfilled  .

For both the lovers , it was a beautiful
"CHRISTMAS DAY"

As if you are melting, you come into my arms,
What if you come to me when I am sleeping,
So all night , I stay up all night,
In a white daze,
Just like a Christmas Day,
That I've always waited for,