xx)*M

Fall

The time has been up and now As promised to Mr. Kim Eun is going to leave Suho .

Eun Bin POV-

Why is it me ? What have I done such a sin to get some happiness in my life?
Why is my life so difficult
Did I asked for much things ?
WHY?

Eun Bin breaks down into tears that night when she wakes at midnight 😔 for drinking water . She sits and cries her whole heart out . How can she just leave the man who cherished her so much ? How can she? It's so difficult.....

She goes near him and sees his angelic face which is the reason for her smile, seeing him she feels relieved , being with him she is secure, she feels comfortable . But how is she going to live the rest of her life without that man .

Morning
6:00 am

Eun
how I wish I could spend more time like this in ur arms . How I wished we can be together like this forever . Suho, ik u are gonna hatw me and uk I really

Don't feel sad uk why?

Bcs if u will hate me , that means you remember me .

I am just so grateful to have u in my life ..🥺🥺🥺🥺

Thank u for cherishing me . Thank u for
Mending me at my broken times ..

I love u so much ...

And with that she leaves

Was really Eun bin be going to release from his life.
Was this chapter really going to close or was it?

Suho wakes up after having a peaceful sleep and remembering their hot session last night . Last night was filled they expressed each and everything which they shared with them ........

(Ok just for once I am writing *smirk) .

Yes last night they had a steamy night ..
To suho's surprise Eun was the one to ask for it . He didn't even hesitate to think for one second

He kissed her desperately dropping all the love which he had for her . He wanted to show how much he loved her .

The kiss was so passionate .
He couldn't resist her .
He slam her against the wall and kissed her desperately and both of had a good dominant fight ..

Whole room was filled with their moans .

Both were craving for each other and hence they didn't stop

( OVER NOW I CAN'T WRITE MORE THAN THIS THIS IS ESPECIALLY FOR

But when suho sees by his side he finds no one than he sees the letter and sees and is left in a shock .

I cannot even breathe
It's not easy baby
The more escape the deeper u get ,
Just like this
Fall, fall fall for u