xxviii)

The end

"Daddy, the story ended " Luhan was attacked by so many questions by the little girl of eight years looking at him with desperate eyes asking for the answer . Luhan gave her a warm smile and put her on his lap , and kissed her on his cheeks . The girl pouted waiting desperately for the answer of the question which he had asked .

"Yes, baby , it ended" , Luhan replied after putting her to bed as he saw her eyes were heavy . As he was going to walk out of the door , she hold her hands . Luhan chuckled and slept with her .
After one hour when he saw she is asleep , he gave her a peck on cheeks and slowly got up with a pin-drop silence . .

"You came", Yoona replied as she sat up on her bed half - awake . She was yawning and stretching her body . Luhan sighed and went beside her to join her on the bed . They both slept in each other arms .

Yoona was widely awake . Luhan too .

"You know what is tomorrow , right" Yoona said with a depressed voice.

Luhan noticed that and pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly ,patted her back saying ,"of course, I know , how could I forgot huh".

A tear escaped her eyes. Luhan hugged her tightly . To distract her from the pain , he said ," You know today which story I narrated to our little princess?"

Yoona pulled her head away from Luhan's embrace and asked with desperate eyes , "which story you told ,huh?"
"Wait , did you narrate.....

"Yes , yoona I told her about her real parents . She needs to know now about her real parents. She should know how much her parents loved her. I did not tell that they were her real parents but you know this was important . Besides , she is our child Yoona , she gave us a child happiness .Our Eunho deserves to know this."

"You are right,Luhan , you did right. I just miss Suho oppa and Eun unnie. I still remember what happened with Suho oppa it hurts very much ."

"Yup, but you know I feel what happened was right because they both fought so much . Whole life they were separated from each other . The day when they were married , they were happy . But about Eun  , when we came to know what happened with her , Suho can't take it because whole life they waited for each other and this is what they are getting . I can feel him . I feel happy because at least after death they are together living happily above there and they are happy because they know they give their daughter in right hands ."

"You are right , Luhan . At least they deserve happiness which they longed for their whole life . I am happy now , thanks for the strength which you always give me."

They both shared a kiss and slept in each other's embrace.

Flashback
When Suho read the letter which was given to him by Eun , the paper constantly fell from his hands . He was in shock , despair and hurt .

Everyone was staring at him pathetically.
No one has strength to approach to him . Everyone has tear-stained face .

He instantly stood up from his place and ran from there .

2 hours went and no sign of Suho , it was time to take Eun's body from the hospital .

Then suddenly ambulance was heard , whole hospital was in hiatus . Everyone was confused . The nurses were running like crazy here and there with oxygen mask ..
Mr. Kim and Mr. Park were able to hear murmuring sounds . They were not interested . But then ,
"Doctor , his oxygen level is down . He has been hit badly ."

Then suddenly,

"Excuse me , do you know Mr. Kim Junmyeon ?"

They all stood up suddenly .

"We are sorry to say but it is a bad news again ."

"The patient who came in the ambulance was Mr. Kim Junmyeon. Sadly we cannot save him because it was too late . The accident happened three hours ago approximately."

Whole family was shook . This was the worst day have they ever seen till now.

Suddenly , Eunho started crying. All were looking at her . Poor her , she didn't evem know what happened with her parents .

Few days passed , and Yoona and Luhan decided to take Eunho as their own child .
They both got married. Unfortunately , Yoona can't give birth to a child .

Flashback ended

Sometimes it's hard to really recognise what happens with us is for our good or bad .  Yes Suho and Eun had a bad ending but at least they were together after their death . PEACE was something which they always craved for and at last they got . For Yoona , Eunho was like a boon to her .

.

...

.......

Present
Whole Kim and Park family gathered to go to their graveyard .
But this time they didn't cry , they smiled because they realised that Suho and Eun will feel sad , they realised it's a nature realm and they can't change it .

"Honey , I am so happy for our child , Eunho."

"Me too, dear. Yoona deserves that. My sister became really mature .I know she will become a good mother and Yoona and Luhan are the most suitable parents for our Eunho."

"Yes , honey . I agree on that . Although I feel sad with what happened to our family but our Eunho is happy and that satisfies me."

"True .  But you see things were meant to be like that. You see , at least Yoona got a child . I got you. I told you  no matter where you are , no matter where am I . Truth will never change , never that
"My answer is always You ."
"I belong to you."

Author's note

Hence , here the story is wrapped well depends on you what you take it as Happy or sad . Well for me it's tragic .

As I told you , true love exists . Whole life they  suffered but they know that  their peace was in both of them ..

Even after being dead , they never got separated from each other.

For Eun "her answer was him."
For Suho "his answer was her."

Thanks to Ohdangbi37  for continuing to read the story regularly .
Thanks to _Lianaa_ for supporting till the end .

Don't forget to check my new fanfic
"OPEN YOUR HEART FOR ME."
Cast - Byun Baekhyun
            Z. Hera ( I love this couple .)

Oh you can follow me on instagram for more exo contents

Till than take care and stay healthy .