Teen Drama

"You need to stop." MJ said in finality.

"But it's so much fun MJ!" I complained.

"This is probably the most exciting thing in my life and you try to make me stop?" Ned tried to reason with her.

"I don't care, you two need to stop this. You'll get caught." She replied back

"We will not get caught. They have no idea!" I said.

"They will! You're dealing with an organization dated even before we were born." She said.

"Some organization they are then!" Ned said

The Avengers gave the teenagers a confused looked. They have been arguing for the past hour. MJ was glaring at the two who are busy playing with their portable game console. A really old PSP that the two teenage nerds fixed and proudly showed to Tony, who offered to buy the two a latest one but refuse the billionaire's offer. The two even gave MJ her own console. The three console all had a charm dangling in one of the ports.

"Peter, Billy is going to one of the control rooms!" Ned shouted.

"I'll deal with Billy, you handle Jojo!" Peter shouted back

MJ looked worriedly on the screen of her game console. Unlike the two MJ was just roaming around. Sam was looking at MJ's game console and noticed that MJ was just looking at different maps. As if monitoring the two nerd who are aggressively pressing the buttons on their game console.

"And done!"the two need jumps and cheered. MJ just rolled her eyes. When the two were busy jumping around, MJ took the chip attached to the charms from the two game console. MJ attached the three chips together and wore it as a necklace.

"Hey!" The two protested once they saw MJ wore the necklace.

"No, it was the last one, you won't be needing this." MJ said

"You don't know that! Have you forgot what that is? Chop one head off, two will grow back!" Ned said

"Yeah, come on! Let me and Ned go one round about the globe!"Peter whined.

"What are you guys arguing about? What kind of game are you playing?" Nat asked the three. The two looked at the avengers with wide eyes.

"When did you get here?" Peter asked in surprise.

"We've been here for the past hour now Peter. Now, what's that game are you three playing?" Clint asked

"Hydra" Peter whispered

"What?" Tony asked for Peter to repeat his answered. The teens looked at each other and replied Hydra a bit louder.

"What kind of game is that?" Steve asked.

"It's not really a game." Ned said

"These two losers have been taking down Hydra bases using these old PSPs." MJ replied. The two tried to stop MJ but MJ threw her books at the two.

"What?"Bucky asked.

"The chip contains the map of all Hydra bases in the world. Those of what the two can find. They have been messing with the interface, security, codes and experiments of each bases for the past three months now, thus resulting for the bases to stop their operations." MJ said while showing the pendant like chip around her neck.

"Tell me this is a joke." Tony said in disbelief.

"No, haven't you notice that Fury haven't given you any Hydra mission for the past three months. You guys usually don't have this long vacations." MJ said

"That's impossible!" Bucky said

"Not really, here let us show you" Ned said while getting a weird looking PSP out of his bag. Peter took off his bracelet and put it on top of the screen. MJ took her pendant and insert it in one of the port. A holographic image of the globe appeared in front of the Avengers. There are deem red dots on the globe.

"As of now no Hydra base is active. They are probably looking for the bug that we put in their system. Though that will take a long time since that bug will direct them to their main head. Now, even though they are not active, Hydra still exists, just not operating as of the moment. Since Hydra's weaponry are connected to their system all types of weaponry may it be machine or human are currently malfunctioning, creating some fiascos in their bases." Peter explain.

"Let's put up a footage for example. This is Hydra base located in Brooklyn. Now, that is Billy, as me and Peter like to call him. He is currently looking for the fault in the system of their current phew phew tanks." Ned continued.

"This one is Jojo, he likes pudding and manages the security of the base. Billy and Jojo are besties but now they are blaming each other. So, maybe that's the end of Billy and Jo's friendship.

"What do you even do?"Bruce asked MJ

"I supervise" MJ said

"Why would you guys play around with Hydra and not tell us?" Tony asked the three.

"At first we thought we made a really cool game..."Ned said

"Turns out it wasn't..." Peter continued

"And you guys said not to get you involve in our 'teen drama' as you put it, so yeah that's it." MJ told them.

"This is not teen drama!" Tony screamed at the three.