Strict Parental Guidance

Peter loves movies. Sure, he have his favorites but he genarally loves to watch any movies or series he takes interest in. Now, Peter was a teenager, be reminded of that.

May allows Peter to watch any movie even though some are adult type kind whenever it was shown on TV. May understands that Peter was a teenager and he's really mature even before he reached his teens.

Tony and the Avengers however view Peter as a child. Call it their overprotectiveness or they're just really old fashion.

May hates to leave Peter for a long time, specially that it was always just the two of them. She was glad that Peter now have the avengers. A lot of people are now looking out and taking care of her sweet angel.

May ask the Avengers if it was okay to leave Peter with them for 3 weeks because of her out of town training and conveniently for her and her coworkers their week-long leave were approved, the dates just landing at the end of their training.

The Avengers didn't even think twice, they love to be with Peter. Now, Peter also got a week-long vacation because of some repairs that are being done in his school. The principal was nice enough to tell the teachers to not give them homework or projects since they just had finals.

Peter's friends, Ned and MJ, were both going to their relative's town for their week-long vacation.

So, aside form doing his friendly neighborhood duties, he was pretty much bored all the time. So he decided to just to binge watch or have reruns of some series with the Avengers.

The Avengers didn't know Game of Thrones. They were pretty busy most of the time that they didn't really watch series. Movies they watch from time to time but series not really.

The were pretty much enjoying the first part of the first episode, when suddenly something really, really inappropriate appeared in the screen. Well, sex, but you get the point.

They scrambled to cover Peter's eyes and turned off the TV.

"What the?! Why'd you do that for?" Peter complained.

"No! No! We are not watching that anymore! Nah ah! How about Disney? You like Disney." Tony replied.

"What? No, I want to watch Game of Thrones!" Peter whined.

"No Peter! It's not appropriate. There are scenes that you shouldn't see or hear." Steve said.

"We can watch that Moana movie" Clint suggested.

"Is this about the sex scene? You do know that I'm a teenager, right?"

"You are a minor." Tony told to his intern.

"You are aware that my school has SexEd in our curriculum, right? Most schools around the state does. Besides, I already finished the series. I just want to rewatch it."

"You what?!" Tony exclaimed.

"Trust me Mr. Stark. What those two were doing wasn't that extreme compare to what's gonna happen in the next episodes and seasons, it gets crazier and wilder." Peter replied.

"It was awesome, specially the fan theories for the finale." Karen said out of nowhere. The Avengers whipped their heads towards the ceiling, all raising their eyebrows.

"Oh my! It is! It was so intense. Everyone were just on it. Me, Ned and MJ rewatched this so many times. We have a full blown debate over who gets to be on the thrown." Peter replied.

"Yes, me and Karen analyzed each episode, however the ending was just uncalled for." Friday complained.

"I am quite offended by myself that I didn't figured it out." Karen said.

"Me and MJ however were right about Sansa." Friday said.

"I believe the seventh season pretty much gave it away about Sansa's ending. Jon was the shocker, though I was correct about him not staying even though he came back. For some reason they built so much connection with him in the watch and beyond the wall, that it was hard to just completely cut it." Peter replied.

"Enough! You're not watching this series again Peter. Friday! Karen! Why on earth would you allow this? Why was I not informed?" Tony asked the two AI.

"Boss as per your order, we are to agree to whatever Peter asked as long as it is reasonable and with the permission of you, Miss Potts or Mrs. Parker." Friday replied.

"Aunt May have granted Peter and us to watch whatever show that we want. She even joined us in the weeknights movie marathon." Karen replied.

"Geez Mr. Stark, you're overreacting. I'm in high school. What do you think students talk in hallways and in the cafeteria? We may be in a School for ''geniuses'' but we are also teenagers." Peter said as he chewed some popcorn.

"Yes, Boss. Trust us and Mrs. Parker, that Peter is mature enough to have the knowledge about such things. Mrs. Parker does want Peter to have an open and knowledgeable mind on everything." Friday defended Peter.

"Yes, you are overreacting. What if we told you the Peter already had sex? You would flipped before you can finish saying 'I am Ironman'." Karen said.

The Avengers chocked at Karen's comment.

"Excuse me you what?!" Bucky exclaimed at Peter.

"Please, you're one to talk, you were in the military in the 40's. You expect me to believe you're a Virgin Princess waiting for your Prince. You too Captain Rogers, so don't give me that look." Peter said.

"Yeah but that's different—"Steve tried to say

"Save your patriotic speech Cap. I had enough SexEd PSA from you." Peter smirked at his statement. This made Steve shut his mouth.

"Wait, what SexEd PSA?" Clint asked curiously.

"Cap's PSA, there are a ton of those, like for SexEd, puberty, fourth of July, the flag, America, gym, just search it up. They're all over the net." Peter told the archer.

"Cap! You were supposed to be the good one!" Tony said.

"I am! Do you want me to encourage the young people to not have safe and healthy intercourse?!" Steve said.

"Oh my— just say sex, you hundred year-old virgin!" Tony argued

"Sure you 13 year old slut!" Steve argued back.

"Yeah, you're excuse Peter. Don't take what Tony says to heart. He did loose his virginity at 13. Way to celebrate his teens." Rhodes said to Peter in a amused tone.

"How do you even know that?!" Tony asked Steve

"You're Peggy's godchild. She talks about you more than she remembers me and if I was alive at that time, me and Bucky are basically your Uncles! So, be nice!" Steve argued

"Oh! Oh! I'm sorry Uncle Steven! Can you forgive me!?" Tony shouted

"What did you just call me? Listen here Anthony—"

The avengers just kept watching and listening to two bickering like there's no tomorrow.

"Who needs a movie, if you can have a full on show and it's live!" Peter cheered at the other Avengers.

"You planned to get them to fight just to divert the attention away form you." Natasha said while raising her brow.

"Well, what can I say? I have one amazing teacher." Peter smiled at his teacher. Natasha just shook her head at that.