a little gift for you guys because i was gone for so long

It has been a common thing now that it is really a rare occasion or moment that all the avengers or atleast 4 avengers are found in the compound.

Let's be real there are a lot of world threats happening around the globe, the reason that most of the members are out on different missions.

Rarely seeing his idols whenever he visits really made Peter sad.

"Hey Miss Friday, is it me and you today again?"

"As much as I like and enjoy your company Peter, I believe you would be pleased to know that there is an avenger currently at the common room"

"No way!? Are you for real Miss Fri? Like really?"

"Well you can have a copy of my codes if I say such a lie"

"You're still my favorite and I always look forward to hearing from you every time I visit."

"Compliments will only get you so far Peter, do enjoy your day"

"Enjoy your day as well Miss Friday" he replied with a big smile directly looking at a security camera on his way to the communal room.

"Dr. Banner!"
L
"Hey Pete, Friday notified me that you're here. How are you? It's been a long time"

"I'm good, how about you? Heard you went to that creepy swamp for two weeks"

"Yes, there has been a spreading disease around the area, locals suspect the decaying trees in the nearby swamp and because of the abnormal phenomena occurring in such habitat, it was wise of us to investigate. Apparently a "mad scientist"—as you like to put it—had been throwing toxic chemicals in the swamp. We quickly evacuated all the locals and closed the area. We were able to cure the others however it was to late for the rest because they were exposed for too long and all the toxins have made its way to their system"

"No, why would he throw those things at the swamp? Is he an idiot or something?"

"Sad to tell you this Pete, he purposely did it to infect the locals. We were able to catch him and collect his research, apparently he is trying to develop some sort of virus."

"Yikes—-" a loud alarm was heard that made the too jump

"Avengers, there is currently a spaceship hovering above the statue of liberty and some unidentified beings attacking the touris—"

"Pete, stay here the hulk will take care—"

"No, I'm going with you!"

" Peter, you can't. The big guy isn't quite familiar of Spider-Man and I can't risk him harming you. If you so much set foot 10 meters near him Tony's gonna send the Hulk Buster to attack the hulk"

"How about I stay away as far away as possible, common Dr. Banner I need to help. I can't just stay here and let those people get hurt."

"Peter, I know you've fought aliens before and the other avengers. I need you to understand that the big guy is very different from them. He will not hesitate to attack you or even hold back his attacks—"

"I promise I'll stay out of your way but please let me help"

Bruce thought for a while and let out a sigh. If so much as a single hair of this kid get touch by those aliens or the hulk, he is done for. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if Peter got hurt.

"Help evacuate the people, no more no less. I need you to give me your word, Pete."

"Sure sure, I promise, No one will get behind, everyone will be brought to safety. I give you and the Hulk my word"

Bruce and the other Avengers found it the hard way if they stop Peter being Spider-Man. The kid will continue to help even if he has to use a paper bag to cover his face.

There were about 50 aliens in the area when they arrive. There had been alot of casualties. It was easier for the Hulk to identify his enemies when they started shooting weird alien tech at him.

Peter was busy helping the people get far aways as possible. When Karen told him that is was only him, the Hulk and the Aliens left he made a decision to stay because Peter was not gonna let Bruce and the Hulk be left behind.

"Peter, what are you doing? You have evacuated all of the civilians, you must follow and get as far away from here as soon as possible" Karen said

"K, when I told Dr. Banner that I will get everyone to safety I sure damn well will get EVERYONE to safety, that includes the Hulk."

Peter swing toward the Hulk to help him fight of the other aliens. Karen immediately activated the Instant-Kill-Mode to protect Peter.

"HULK LOOK OUT!" Peter shout as two aliens were about to attack him from behind. After eliminating the threat Hulk screamed at Peter.

"Woah dude we're a team, don't attack me. I'm here to help I swear—-" before Peter got to finish his sentence the Aliens started shooting at them.

"Excuse me! We are having conversation right here!"
Somehow Peter and the Hulk were in a synchronized battle formation against the aliens ***okay just imagine some fight scenes not really good with this type of genrez***

When the two elimate all the threat from below they still have the aliend who are in the ship attacking them from above.

Peter who have this crazy adrenaline from the fight, lift the Hulk and threw him at the ship

"ANGRY HULK ATTACK!!!!"

When Hulk was in mid air Peter shoot a web at hulk to pull him toward the ship.

There were alot of smashing, webs, pinching and kicking going on in the ship. When it was only the Hulk left with one of the Aliens. Hulk can hear Peter shouting at the background

"YEAAAAAHHH HULK SMAAAAASSSSSH!!!! YEAAAAHHHHH SMASH HULK! SMAAAASH!"

When he was done he angrily look towards the spider themed hero and scream back at him. Charging towards Peter.

"Oh shit—-" Hulk tackled Peter and they plummet down the road. Of course Peter tought that was the end of his life. Though Hulk muscles were able to save from splating tiny bits of pieces he's still not safe because he is still wrapped by Hulk's arms.

Hulk let go of Peter only to throw a motorcycle towards the ship making it explode. Peter being to amaze at this forgot to runaway to his safety. Hulk threateningly stride towards Peter. Peter removed his mask, hey maybe Hulk may recognize Peter through Bruce right

"Hey, hi. I'm Peter by the way. We haven't officially met. I'm Spider-Man, I'm an Avenger like. Well not really. I help out though." This made hulk recognizing the face

"Bad spidey, don't listen to Bruce...."

"Hey I said I'll get everyone to safety. I'm not about to leave you—"

"Good spidey, don't listen to Bruce." Hulk said while gently patting Peter's head

"Baby spidey strong. Hulk likes baby spidey"

"Baby— excuse me Hulk. I'm—"

"Baby spidey talks too much."

"Well yeah, but it was crazy! Did you see what we did? It was awesome. Let's do it again!"

"No, hulk protect Baby spidey."

"Hulk not you too!"

——

Imagine Tony's reaction when he was at Iran and saw the headline while he was on his mission

"SPIDER-MAN REVEALS IDENTITY TO THE HULK"

"HULK AND SPIDER-MAN DYNAMIC DUO"

"ANGRY HULK ATTACK: SPIDER-MAN YEETS HULK TO SAVE NEW YORK"

"SPIDER-MAN TO SPIDER-BABY: HULK CARRIES SPIDEY TO AVENGERS TOWER"

Tony immediately calls Bruce: BRUCCCEEEE!!