Deage

"You know, I'm not stupid. It's funny how you guys just try." Peter said looking directly at a young Tony. Everyone in the cafeteria stopped. Peter Parker was not one to just talk so smugly to anyone.

The Avengers in the table just shook their heads and chuckled. They all faced towards their favorite teen.

"What gave it away?" Tony replied putting his hands in his pockets.

"You three pretty much. Besides the personality, the mannerism, your pattern of speech, it was obvious. How did this happen?" Peter replied pointing to Tony, Thor and Bruce.

"Remember that trip that you didn't get to go? The one in Moscow? Shit happened. It was mainly birdbrain's fault." Tony said gesturing to Clint.

"Hey!"

"When are you guys leaving?" Peter asked, the students at Midtown were both shocked that Peter knew the new kids and asking the newly transferred students to leave.

"Depends on Nick, he said he's going to figure it out—" Peter's phone began to ring. When Peter check it he showed it to Tony.

"You mean this Nick?" Peter ask as he turned down the call.

"I think you should've answered that." Steve said

"Did you just ghost Nick? You don't ghost Nicholas J—" Natasha had to cover Clint's mouth before he says anything to reveal their identities.

"It's school hours and I don't want to talk to him." Peter replied

"That takes guts if you ask me." Sam said smiling at Peter.

"That's a big Tony move."Bucky said. Everyone in the table laughed.

"Wait, you mean—" Ned tried to say while pointing at the Avengers.

"Yup, smile!" MJ said taking a pictures of the young Avengers.

"You knew?" Peter asked

"It was obvious. Besides, I know their faces, it's all over the school." Mj replied pointing at Tony and Bruce.

"Well, guys meet my friends. Ned and MJ. I think you two already know who's who?" Peter turn to his friends.

"Pleasure to meet you." MJ said to Natasha which earned her a smile of approval and appreciation from the assassin.

"Likewise, Peter told us so much about you... two. Visit us at the compound anytime." MJ nodded at the assassin.

"Scary girl" Tony said looking at MJ.

"Tin-can" MJ acknowledged the billionaire.

"And my favorite friend, Ted" Tony smiled towards Ned, who was just speechless and starstruck.

"Dude, he knows my name and I'm the favorite friend." Ned excitedly told his best friend.

"No, he doesn't know. Your name's Ned not Ted." Peter told Ned.

"I'm not comfortable with you guys here." Peter said honestly to the group.

"Please, Pnis they're more uncomfortable with you talking to them. Leave and go to your nerd table. Don't pretend to be cool and suck up to the new kids. No one wants you here and they don't want to be friends with you and your nerd group." Flash said while glaring at Peter.

Flash realize how cool and rich the new kids were and he's not letting Peter be friends with them and be part of the popular crowd.

"Nobody asked your opinion dipshit" Sam said while glaring at the teenager.