✨Beautiful✨

Edited!

Jungkook is the CEO of Jeon Corporation while Taehyung is his Personal Assistant.

Warning ⚠
*topkook and bottomtae
*bossXassistant
*a little force

Do vote please guys. It means so much too me. ^_________^

_

"may i come in sir?" ask a deep voice behind the door of the office of the biggest and the largest company of korea

"may i come in sir?" ask a deep voice behind the door of the office of the biggest and the largest company of korea. Which made someone who's inside the office to halt his work and gaze up towards it.

"yes" it was a small word but comes out so loud for the other person on the door step to hear carefully. Again gazing down to his work, the person did not care that who entered and stand just beside him.

There stood a person in his office attire. White shirt tugged in his black pants beautifuly while his cuffs are open and hanging freely on his palm and about his collar, that's a whole different story to explain that how delicious they are looking in the eyes of someone.

That someone who's signing some papers to complete his work fast. Looking over his boss, the person gaze at his veiny arms that are fully exposed to be seen by his hungry gaze. The said person shook his head slightly while discarding those negative thoughts from his mind but hear something.

"Mr Kim? Are u going to stand there whole day or?" ask a not so please voice to the person who was straightly gay dreaming for his so called boss. Flinching a little, the assistant bowed to his boss whole 90 degree before speak.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Jeon! I w-was just-" but he got cut by a hand that slide on his left arm, which is on the front of his boss figure. He got startled suddenly when he feels the tingling sensation of the touch on his arm.

"you speak too much" said the voice of his boss before he got up from his chair and stand in front of him, leaning on the table behind him, the boss secures his hands on the curvy perfect waist of his blushing assistant.

"Mr. J-je-on-"

"shh"

"did i told you ever that how beautiful you are? That how beautiful your cute curvy waist looks in my palm? Fitting perfectly on the big palm of my veiny hands?" said in a very low voice, the boss moves his palm up and down on the side of his curve, that made the other to whimper slightly from the touch.

Holding a dark expression, the boss between them made the other one to sit on his chair while he made himself comfortable on top of him slightly.

Looking darkly in those ocean filled eyes, the older from the two deeply gaze on them while moving his right hand up to cares those petal like cheeks of the bottom one. Seeing him leaning on the touch, the boss's lips twich upward while his hands gone down to his shirt.