✨That bunny pt2✨

Warning were already at part 1 ...so
I want say again.. But it's a taekook book so of course the smut will be the first priority to fulfil.

The dark atmosphere was all around, the night of darkness was the only thing that was there for certain bunny hybrid. The hybrid is doing nothing but whimper in his sleep. Not exactly the sleep but in daze of pain. The pain, which is all over his bottom.

The hybrid is in his heat.

He whimpered again when he felt something coming down from his bottom hole, wetting his shorts all soaked. The feeling should be very pleasurable but to him, it feels like a whole bucket of rock is thrown on his bottom. The slick is thick means, it needs heat to prepare it thin and wet.

Heat, which taehyung don't have around him. He is warm. His body is too warm like a heater, burning around but his body need warmth of someon else body. His body needs touches to calm his paining bottom. But... Is there anyone for him?

Tears are flowing from his doe eyes continuesly in pain. The already soaked pillow got more wet by those tears of his that are flowing non stop whenever the pain kicks in.

"h-help.....p-plea-se... Koo"

Whimpering in his position, taehyung slowly took his hand down and removes his short that are too wet. Feeling itching down there, taehyung let himself in his only panty and jungkook's shirt on top.

Opening his eyes a little, the hybrid gaze around the room to see something to help but found nothing. Struggling to get up, taehyung did get up with his wobbling legs and a hand on his lower abdomen he walk out from the room to jungkook's.

Walking with his wobbling steps, he slowly opens the door of jungkook's room and saw only darkness. He slowly walk in and get on the bed side of jungkook's body.

Jungkook is laying down on his back. His hands are one is on the side of his neck and one is on his tummy, sleeping peacefully but looking so hot without his shirt on.

Looking over him, taehyung bite his lips to not release any sound that threaten to come out after the slick drop down from his bottom. He carefully moves his eyes on the person laying down in his all glory, totally oblivious to the hungry pair of eyes devouring him.

Taehyung gulp visibly when he saw those veiny hands on kook on his tummy. He really don't know that what he is doing is wrong but who cares? He is in pain and only one thing is there.

"k-kookoo w-will h-help t-taetae"

Saying that, taehyung softly cup kook's veiny hand in his small one and with a quick gulp, he brought down that hand to his bottom. Biting his lips hard, taehyung took kook's finger and make a quick touch on his burning coverd clit.

Throwing his head back in pleasure, taehyung bite his lips when the lust consume in over just because of the small touch of jungkook's. He look up at kook's sleepy face and the guilt drown him hard.

What was he doing? Taking advantage of someone's sleep and tiredness? No way he will do that!

"i c-can't ...... I-I'm s-sorry kookoo... Taetae I-is bad... Taetae won't d-do a-anything"
Saying that with his teary painfull gaze, taehyung put kook's hands again on his tummy and he made himself close to jungkook, who in sleep put his hands around him, hugging him softly.

Smiling through the pain he feeling on his abdomen, taehyung's eyes felt droppy that he find himself asleep in jungkook's safe and tight warm embrace. No more guilt is there now... Only peace.