✨Tears✨

Where jungkook and taehyung is boyfriends from 2 years but there is a big secret in between their relationship.

⚠ Warning ⚠
*Smut Ahead~!
*sensitive topics
*angst
*character death

Word count :- 2367
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count :- 2367 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung and jungkook, the two love birds. They never get saperated in these past two years. There was nothing that can make them separate from each other more than few hours. They both are so deeply in love with each other that if they have to die for other, they will happily do.

But things were not that easy, like it show. There situation is not so good. There is so many bumps in their relationship that made them more powerful for each other but still there is something which is got hidden by jungkook.

"koo!? Oh my god! You come!?" taehyung was in kitchen when he hear door bell rings. He didn't waste a minute and sprung to door to open just to see his boyfriends handsome face that made him squeal hard and hug him tight.

"i miws ywo~" mumbling in his childish tone, taehyung gaze up to his koo's eyes just to see so much fondness in them for him. He smiles softly and quickly tip toe to kiss his boyfriend's nose and giggle happily when his koo srunch it up cutely.

Jungkook gaze at him with his loving wipped eyes but his gaze fall on ground when he realised something. He again look up just to see that he's baby is now removing his office coat and walking again towards the direction for dinner.

He removes his shoes and unbotton his few bottons from the up for comfortableness. He opens his cuffs and walk towards his baby in kitchen just to see him covering the dishes with the pot cover.

He moves on his back and hugs him from back just to feel those soft curves on his rough palm. He hugs him tightly and started to trace his nose from his back ear to his nape softly yet sensualy.
Where taehyung stoped his whole work and started to feel his boyfriend's sensual touches on his skin.

"hm~" taehyung humed slightly when jungkook kiss his nape from behind and squish his waist gently. He smile in kisses and rubs jungkook's arms on his waist softly. He softly turns and face his koo after putting his arms on his neck.

"can i make love to you baby? Please.." taehyung feels something in that tone of his boyfriend. If was so desperate and vulnerable. He frown confusingly while looking at jungkook with his both brow raise.

"what happened koo? You never asked permission about love making..... Then why today? Did something happened?" can't help but getting worried, taehyung gaze at his silent eyes for answer but just get a assuring smile in return.

"there is nothing baby..... I just thought that why not be a good boyfriend today? Isn't i did good. Hm?" smirking playfully, jungkook slap his baby's ass softly but that made taehyung yelp in return and he slap his chest in shyness.