✨Seven days in week✨

New shot alert!
I have done so much work in it so don't you dare forget to vote!

And yeah, it's really good, so do comment when you smile or laugh reading the sentence, okay?

Enjoy~

"Sir! Sir!"

The silence of the office got broke by the sudden yelling of the CEO's secretary. The annoyed CEO look up from his laptop towards the huffing male bending on his knees.

"What happened Mr park?"

He asked while again emerging himself in his work. The shorter male walked towards him with frequent rush steps before taking a breath.

"He's here.... again!"

"Who--"

But the beautiful male couldn't complete his sentence when a tapping voice gained their attention. The both male frown and look towards the glass window of the 10th floor.

Before their eyes gone blown up.

"Taehyungie~~"

A male in his mid twenties sang up with tune in the end. The male wearing white t-shirt with black ripped pants and neck chain.

Looking so seductively handsome.

But what made the both duo look at the handsome chunk with disbelief in eyes? Because the handsome chunk is standing behind the glass window of their 10th floor office...

..in the air?

"What the Jesus is he doing there!?"

Park cried with feared eyes.

"Main question is- how the fuck is he even there!?!"

Taehyung cried with disbelief huff. He looked on the window and roll his eyes when the male wink towards him. He tried to see and saw Jungkook standing on the railing that was there for the cleaner to clean the outside of the building.

The railing like boat is floating in the air by the two simple string.

"Let me just help him---"

"Leave it. He's totally fine"

Park frown in confusion hearing the heartless ramark from his boss. He gives him a pointed look trying to tell him 'how that innocent bunny must be feeling scared' but Taehyung rolled his eyes again and told him to look back.

Park did.

And saw that 'innocent bunny boy' is making weird kissing faces to Taehyung while dancing his Lil hip.

"At least physically..."

Taehyung whispered before sighing.

"Weight of the world on your shoulder~ I kiss your waist and ease your mind"